The Hanged Man Justice

The hanged man

The image of the "Hanging Man" depicts a man dangling from a living wood T-shaped cross. He appears to have chosen to be upside-down, as evidenced by his serene, calm expression and the fact that he is seeing the world from a completely different perspective. His head is surrounded by a halo, which represents new perception, consciousness, and enlightenment.

His left foot is unrestrained, tucked behind his right leg, and bent at the knee, while his right foot is restrained by the tree. He is holding his hands in the shape of an inverted triangle behind his back, with his arms bent. The man is dressed in a blue vest that represents knowledge and red trousers that represent human passion and the physical body. The Hanged Man card stands for total submission, momentary suspension, martyrdom, and selflessness in service of a higher good.

UPRIGHT: Pause, surrender, letting go, new perspectives

REVERSED: Delays, resistance, stalling, indecision

Justice

The figure of justice stands for structure, balance, and law and is seated between two pillars that resemble those that frame the High Priestess and the Hierophant. She is seated in front of a loosely draped purple veil, which symbolises compassion.

She is holding a sword in her right hand, signifying the rational, systematic thinking needed to dispense just punishment. A firm and final decision is indicated by the sword's upward pointing point, and the double-edged blade stands for the idea that there are always consequences to our actions. Her left hand's scales, which symbolise intuition countering reason, are a representation of her objectivity. Justice, dressed in a green mantle and a red robe, wears a crown with a small square, symbolising ordered thought. A tiny white shoe emerges from under her clothes to serve as a warning about the spiritual consequences of what you have done.

UPRIGHT: Justice, fairness, truth, cause and effect, law

REVERSED: Unfairness, lack of accountability, dishonesty

***
Monday evening

It was a cloudy September day; a cold wind was blowing and clouds were getting thicker by the minute, and in a few minutes, they were pouring wildly. London people were used to rain, but this evening was different. Soft wind turned to heavy blowing, and threes were bowing from it's strength.

Liam brought home a large pack of files that he discovered in his uncle's garage. He noticed the existence of the garage in an old father's journal, which he kept in his bedroom safe box. He had been puzzling himself with the safe box code for years, and no matter what he typed in, it didn't open the safe door until the day Alice went back to Maidstone.

He was torn between the company's problems and Alice. Her face haunted his dreams for two nights, and no matter how many times he apologised, she never returned. Liam tried to think of something else that evening, but nothing helped. He decided to open a can of beer and relax. After he sat down at his work table again and stared at the safe box for half an hour, he got the idea: "Could it be?" He whispered and typed in the number "07092006." There was a crunching sound, and the safe box doors cracked open.

It was hard to believe that Alice's birthday date was the safe box code, but now he has managed to open it. He looked inside and noticed a large file with the name Mark Julian Peterson.
written on it.

Underneath the file was a small booklet, bound together in the middle. It was filled with notes, and when Liam opened it, many notes fell on the floor. "Damn!" He said to himself to pick up the notes from the floor.

Behind the notes were letters, which Jack wrote to his friends, and their responses were attached to the single letter.

What Liam read was mind-blowing; he has never suspected that his parents were more involved with Mister Hollers than he would have ever thought of. At the end of the booklet was an address for the big garage, not far from his apartment in London City.