Chapter 3

Dat jawline 😱😱😱

Song of the day : bullet for my valentine- your betrayal
WARNING ABUSE IN THIS CHAPTER!!!
-------------------------------------------------------

Dakota POV

I just stood, dazed in the middle of the Arcade. I came to my senses and frantically got my phone out and called my mom, it rung four times before she picked up, "What do you want?!" She snapped. Ignoring her bitchyness (a/n idgaf if that isn't a word. It is now 😂)
"LILY IS GONE!" I yelled at her, earning myself strange glances.
"WHAT YOU LOST MY PRIDE AND JOY?! YOU DUMB ASS! IM CALLING THE POLICE!" Then a beep, signaling that she hung up. I shoved my phone into my pocket and pushed my way through the crowd and out of the Arcade.

I then heard frantic yelling 'Lily! Lily!' I ran towards the yelling and spotted my parents. I ran up and my 'father' looked at me and said "You!" Then he grabbed my hair and drug me to a family restroom. 'I'm going to get it' I thought warily to myself. We walked in - well he walked I was dragged. He threw me on the ground and shut the door and locked it.
"You dumb bitch! Lily is my pride and joy! Why weren't you watching her?!" He yelled getting angrier with each word.
"I-I was watching her!" I said stuttering
"Obviously not!" Then he grabbed me by my shirt and punched me in the mouth busting my lip back open. Then he threw me to the ground and started kicking me.
"You stupid."-kick" worthless" -kick" piece "-kick"of"- kick "shit" -kick. I groaned and clutched my torso. Then, he acted like he forgot something. "Oh yeah. I forgot ." He said with a sinister grin while he pulled out the control pad to the device. The collar. My eyes widened with fear.
"No. Please. No" I said begging on my knees. He smirked and hit the button. Then the most unbearable pain ripped through my whole body. "Scream. I dare you!" He seethed, pushing the voltage higher. I cried and clutched my head trying not to scream. Then it all stopped. I took a deep breath and fell forward, but my hands caught me. I was breathing heavily. I looked up at my 'father' as he put the control pad back into his pocket and grabbed my shoulder roughly probably leaving a hand bruise later and got in my face and said," Speak of this and it will be the last time you speak." With a grin he threw me to the ground and left me alone.

I stayed in the same stance for God knows how long. Then, I stumbled up and gripped the counter and looked at my face. I fixed my makeup and myself in general. Then I walked out of the bathroom and towards my parents which I saw were being asked questions by some form of cops. I arrived and took my place in the back adverting my gaze from my 'fathers' glare. 'About time' I heard him mumble. I stood in the back and I clutched my side and hip. God knows what he's done to my hip.
"Who's this?" The man of the two cops asked with authority.
"Oh. Her? That's Dakota" my mother scoffed as she said my name. Moving my parents aside to see me he said "Hello Dakota. I'm Agent Hotchner and this is Agent Prentiss, were from the BAU. We're here to help you find your sister." He said gesturing to himself and the lass. I rose my eyes to meet his cold stare and then adverted them again to the ground. I nodded in acknowledgement. I looked up long enough to see him give uh - Agent Prentiss i believe this 'something's wrong here' look.
He cleared his throat and said "Mr and Mrs Smith could we ask Dakota a few questions?"
"Uh- yeah sure." My 'father' said.

------------
Okay. I think I got it this time. I edited it. Sorry guys. But here it is. Sorry if I don't spell the last names right and shit. ;-;