She opened the door and her heart skipped a beat

Hakan was standing in front of her.
Filiz was stunned to see him. She had no idea that he would show up like this.
"Hey baby...." he came close to her and kissed her forehead as he stepped inside and closed the door behind him.
Filiz now came back to senses.
She forced a smile on her face.
"Hey....you didn't tell me that you'll be coming over?" she hugged him.
"I wanted to surprise my girl..." he said as her held her waist and kissed her cheek.
"But you look not so happy to see me..." he said looking into her eyes.
"Uhh..no...I was just not expecting you here all of a sudden......how are you?"
She composed herself as she rubbed her fingers on his arm.
"Miserable without my baby..." he said and crashed his lips on hers.
Filiz was left confused. The events of the evening at Emir's house flashed in front of her eyes.
No....she can't think about this...
She did a mistake by sleeping with Emir. She won't do it again.
She clutched Hakan's hair in her hand as she kissed him back.

They both were kissing each other hungrily standing in her house's living room

"Wet for me baby?"
He asked wrapping her legs around his waist..
"Yeeaahhh.." she confessed while wrapping her arms around his neck.
Within the next few minutes, Hakan carried her to the bedroom and made her lay on her back in bed.
He left her lips and kissed her jaw. "Hakannnn..." she moaned as he pulled her dress down.
"Take it off, baby... I am dying to see that delicious body of yours.... "
He quickly took off her undergarments leaving her lying naked before him.
"Fuck....how much I missed this beautiful body..." he licked his lips as he took off his shirt.
Filiz helped him take his pants off as well.
Hakan kissed every inch of her body from her neck to her pussy.
His tongue lingered around her lactating nipples..
“fuck that's so sweet baby...” he said sucking on the liquid oozing out from her breasts.
“Mhhmmmm Hakaann...”
Filiz held his head in her hands.
“Fuckk I am going to suck your tits dry...” he continued sucking on her breasts to his satisfaction.
He went down to kiss her stomach..
“More beautiful and grown..” he said kissing all over her abdomen.
His hand stroked her clitoris..
“How badly I missed your sweet pussy my love....”
His tongue started licking her pussy up and down.
Filiz arched her back...the sensations were overwhelming.
Soon their moans echoed in the vacant house as they did their thing.
Filiz was repeatedly moaning his name as he stimulated every inch of her sensitive body.
Hakan pleasured her just the way she liked. His fingers thrusted aggressively inside her wet pussy.
"Hakaaannn...aaahhhhh.."
His rough fingers were thrusting harshly inside her swollen pussy.
Filiz moaned his name as she came on his fingers.
She saw Hakan licking his fingers before he got on top of her delicate frame.
He squeezed her breasts on his dick pleasuring himself and she soon felt him emptying his cum on her abdomen.
“Take all of my cum..”
She moaned as she saw his semen flowing down on the bed from her abdomen.
She saw some of his cum was still on his dick.
Filiz felt Hakan rubbing his dick on her abdomen up and down, next she saw him rubbing his dick on outside of her pussy.
She gasped as she felt some of Hakan's cum on her pussy.
“Aaahhhhhh..” she moaned feeling his semen on her womanhood.
Hakan never did this to her before.
She moaned as he kept sliding his dick on her pussy.
His dickhead was very close to be inside her.
She felt intoxicated. This man had something in him to make her go so weak even when she had no love-ridden feelings for him.
She never felt this way even for Baris. Yes she had feelings for Emir but their relationship was a lot more complicated.
Whereas with Hakan, it was always the amazing sexual pleasure that he gave to her. When she went to Buyukada she promised herself to not let any man come near her but she lost it when Hakan happened to her life. He satisfied the needs of her body and she loved that pleasure.