Chapter 10: Hayden

Start from the beginning

She sits up, staring at me like she's not sure if she should run away or let me have her any way I want her. But when I climb onto the bed and pin her underneath me, I can tell she doesn't want to go anywhere. She wants this as much as I do.

She may have a defiant streak a mile long, but that only makes breaking her more fun.

I reach between us and rub the head of my cock through her wetness, teasing her clit until she gasps and arches off the bed, begging for more.

"Condom," she moans while at the same time rubbing her slippery cunt all over my dick.

"I don't think that's what you really want."

Her eyes flash up to mine full of that fight I'm coming to crave. "Put on a fucking condom or get out of my apartment."

Goddamn, she's hot when she's pissed.

I reach over and grab one from the pocket of my slacks, already having a plan for how this is going to go. She thinks she's in control of this, of us, but she's not. For now, I'll let her think she is because it helps me get what I want.

I roll it on while she bites her lip and watches me with lust-drunk eyes. She may fight every step of the way, but her body doesn't lie about how much she wants me.

Her nipples are hard, she's practically panting, and her legs have fallen open so I can see every slick inch of her.

As soon as I roll the condom down my length, I pin her wrists above her head with one hand and slam inside of her in one hard thrust, hating this fucking latex keeping from her.

She gasps and arches off the bed, taking me deep as I start to fuck her hard and fast, not giving her any time to adjust before I'm pounding into her pussy like a madman.

"You're mine now, princess," I say, biting her neck and leaving a mark that'll last for days. "And I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll never forget it."

She moans and wraps her legs around my waist, pulling me closer as she takes everything I give her and begs for more. Her nails dig into my back and she kisses me like she wants to devour me whole.

I let go of her wrists and grab her hips, lifting her off the bed so I can fuck her harder, deeper, until she's screaming my name and coming all over my cock. I grind my teeth together so I don't come. I have plans for her that don't involve me getting off inside a condom.

I slide out of her and she's in that lazy post-orgasm haze where she's all pliant and I've fucked the fight right out of her. "What are you doing?" she slurs as her eyes barely open to watch me.

I kiss down her stomach. "Tasting you after I've made you come. I want your juices spread all over my face."

She groans but spreads her legs wider for me, giving me access to her delicious little cunt. She tastes even better than before with the added sweetness of her orgasm on my tongue. I lick and suck her clit until she's writhing and begging for more, ready to come again.

But I don't let her this time.

I reach down while she's distracted and rip off the condom, tossing it somewhere behind me. I don't give a fuck if she finds it later because by then I'll have gotten what I want.

When it's done and she's writhing underneath me, desperate to come again, I pull back and flip her over onto her stomach, pulling her hips back toward me so she's on all fours with her ass in the air like a good girl.

"Hayden," she moans, wiggling her ass at me as I rub my cock through her wetness. "Fuck me."

I smirk and grab her hips, slamming inside of her from behind as she screams my name and pushes back against me, taking me deeper than before.

My head falls back and I groan at how good she feels bare. Fucking her raw is about to become my new addiction, and I'm never putting a fucking rubber between us again.

She's mine and I want to feel every inch of her wrapped around me.

I fuck her hard and fast, reaching around to stroke her clit while I pound into her pussy until she's screaming my name and coming all over my cock. Her pussy clamps down on me as she rides out the high, and I can't hold back any longer.

I slap her ass again, making her with a pink print of my hand and she screams, tightening around my shaft and pulling me back into her perfect cunt.

"Fuck, Cassidy," I groan as I come inside of her, filling her up with my hot cum until it's dripping down her thighs. She moans and arches her back, taking everything I give her and begging for more.

When we both finally come down from the high, I pull out and fall onto the bed next to her, breathing hard as she snuggles into my side and throws a leg over my waist. I take the opportunity to shove my fingers back inside of her, trying to get my cum back where it belongs.

She will have my baby, and when she does, she'll never be able to leave.

She looks up at me with a lazy smile. "What are you doing?"

"I could always shove my dick back inside of you."

Her eyes widen as she looks at my half-hard dick still glistening with both of us. "You're not wearing a condom!"

I shrug. "Guess it fell off." She sits up and my fingers pull out of her. I frown. "But you're having my baby so it doesn't matter."

She gasps and shoves me away, scrambling off the bed and running for the bathroom. I laugh and follow her, leaning against the doorframe as she takes a pregnancy test and waits for the results.

She turns toward me with a glare. "You're insane."

I give her my cockiest grin. "Probably. I want you forever, Princess, and I always get what I want."

A/N: Sooo... Hayden's not messing around when it comes to his girl lol What do you think he should do next?

If you want to read more of this story before it publishes here, you can get early access over on my Patreon:patreon.com/heatherashleywrites (clickable link's in my bio)