CHAPTER ELEVEN

I walk out of the store with my receipt and head out to the parking lot. As I near the spot where we parked, I see J.J. in an apparently very amusing conversation with a girl, two cars away from us.

I take a deep breath to try to cut through the sudden rage that boils in my chest. What is wrong with you? Behave yourself., I chide myself but it doesn't do much to push the feeling away.

I look at the girl he's talking to. She's pretty. Very pretty. Twirling her hair and flirting hard. I wonder what she would think if she knew the mouth she's staring at so hungrily as it speaks to her, was around my dick a few hours ago.

"Keys." I say, as I step to him. For a split second, my mind flashes back to the last time I said that word to him in a similar tone, and my dick stirs a little.

He looks at me. "Oh hey. You're ready?"

"Obviously." I say, stretching my hand out.

"Hi.", the girl says in greeting, smiling.

"Hello." I respond.

J.J. pulls the keys from his pocket and hands them to me.  "Okay. I have to head back now. Can I get your number?", he says, whipping out his phone and giving it to her.

"Sure.", she says, far too eagerly. Or maybe that's just my bias.

I get to the car and can't hear anything else, so I open it up and sit, waiting. A few seconds later, J.J. opens the car door and gets in.

I start the car and pull out. An awkward silence hangs in the air.

"You good?" J.J. asks.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be good?" I respond flippantly.

"I don't know; you seem...on edge."

"Well, I'm not."

"You want some stress relief?" he says, his hand moving to my crotch. He palms my dick through my sweats, then tries to put his hand inside when I smack it away. "We're still in public, this guy."

"It will be fun." He says, as he puts his hand back and strokes my slowly responding dick.

"Yeah and really fucking dangerous." I say, taking his hand off again.

J.J. shrugs. "Okay." He pulls out his phone and starts using it. I turn up the music on the radio as I turn into the main road.

A few minutes later, I see a movement out of the corner of my eye. I take a furtive glance downwards and see J.J's hand on the emergency hand brake. I look over at him. He seems engrossed in whatever he's doing on his phone in the other hand. I think nothing of it. And then the hand starts to move. I look down again and see J.J.'s hand stroking the brake – slowly. What is he doing? He's stroking it like a dick.

I look at him again and he seems completely oblivious of what his other hand is doing, eyes completely glued to the phone in his right.

His hand runs the whole length of the brake stick, stroking it back and forth, varying the pace. Then he moves his hand to the top of the stick, giving it short strokes like it's the cap of a dick. I feel my own actual dick start to throb. For some insane reason, this is turning me on. He continues his slow assault on the brake stick, stroking like he's trying to make it cum.

"What are you doing?" I ask, trying to keep my eyes on the road.

"I have no idea what you're talking about.", he says, eyes still locked on his phone screen.

Then he suddenly takes the hand to his mouth. He sucks on his finger a few times, then he puts his hand back on the stick, rubbing the button at the tip. He raises his finger off it slowly, letting the spit from his finger draw a slimy line off it that makes it look like the stick is leaking cum.
I nearly hit the car in front of me. My dick is now rock hard.

"Son of a bitch!" I say, as I pull my dick out of my sweats.

He smiles and immediately puts his phone away, then wraps his hand around my dick.

"Fuck." I moan.

I try to slow down and even consider parking.

"You have to keep driving or people will really see."

Damn it. I think, and still do as he says. "If we fucking crash, it's on you."

He spits in his hand and continues stroking me, running his fingers all over my dick and teasing the head. When he sees we're getting close to the estate gate where we would have to stop for a security check, he picks up the pace. "You have to cum before we reach the gate because I'm not stopping."

"Are you high?" I manage to say, trying to keep my eyes open and on the road.

"Cum."

"Ah fuck?"

"You need to cum. Now.", he says, going faster and focusing on the cap.

"Shit I'm close."

"Good." He says as his other hand joins the party, tickling my balls. Thank God for tinted windows. "Cum. We're close. You need to cum. Right now. Cum."

And just before we reach the gate, I erupt into his hands and quickly shove my spent dick back into my sweats.

I roll down the windows.

"Good evening Sir."

"Good evening, Pius. How nau?", I say, popping my boot open so the other security guard can check it

"We dey o. Happy weekend, Sir."

"Happy weekend."

"Anything for us? We sef sabi chop ice cream o!"

I look at him, wondering what he's talking about and I see him looking at J.J.

I turn to J.J and see that he's licking his hand while looking at his phone.

I freeze. What the fuck?

J.J. looks at him. "Na im give me ice cream o. And e don finish.", he says, showing his hands. "But no worry, I go collect another one from im hand." He adds an innocent smile. Then he looks at me and it turns devilish.

I turn to Pius and try to sound normal. "Ice Cream na smalls nau. No yawa." I quickly pull three thousand naira out of my wallet and hand it over.

"My Oga!" Pius hails me, happily. "Thank you, Sir."

I nod in response, winding my windows up and driving forward.

I look over at J.J and give him a look that says 'you have to be fucking insane.'

He looks me in the eyes and smiles again with one side of his face.

Then he turns back to his phone.