CHAPTER SEVEN

I shower, get dressed in a matching casual shirt and shorts set, some wrist jewelry and rings, a gold chain and some fresh palms with a few generous sprays of Sauvage Elixir to top off the look. I fix up my beard and get ready to head out. The drip is dripping.

I step out into the living room and J.J is sitting on the couch. I barely look at him, trying not to notice that he's wearing a pair of black briefs under a now-open robe.

"Where are you going?", he asks.

"Out." I respond.

He says nothing. I'm tempted to look at him but don't. I head for the console by the front door to get my car keys and find the leaf-shaped decorative bowl empty. Ah ah. I always put them here. I look on the dining table then go over to the couch where I'd been sitting and check the stool beside it. Nothing.

"Looking for something?" J.J. says, dangling my keys so they make a noise. I look over and he's holding them.

I snap my fingers and stretch my hand out. "Now."

"Ooh. Looks like you're in a hurry." J.J. teases

"Guy.." I say, stepping toward him to reach out and grab them. J.J. dribbles me and tosses the keys to his other hand.

"I'm not playing these fucking games with you. Keys. Now!" I say sternly.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down." He says and stretches the keys out to me and just before my hand reaches out to take them, he drops them in his lap. Right on the front of his briefs. "Take your keys."

My breath instantly gets heavy in my throat. I let it out as a scoff. "What is this? Are we playing gay chicken?" I say unimpressed, and reach down to grab the keys. Quickly, J.J. takes the keys, opens the front of his briefs and drops them inside.

He looks at me. "Oops." he says, with a smile.

"Guy, I no dey follow you play. Give me my goddamn keys."

"Ehn, take it nau."

I kiss my teeth and lunge forward. He's obviously daring me and I'm ready to take him on. I'm about to grab his briefs when he suddenly swerves me, leaps off the couch and starts to head toward the rooms. I recover immediately and follow, catching him just by the door to the corridor. I push him with his front against the wall and his back facing me. I take his arms and pin them behind him, his cheek pressed against the wall as he laughs.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I growl.

"Get your keys nau.", he mocks.

Needing to free up one hand to go digging in his shorts, I hold both his wrists in the other and use the lower part of my belly as a wedge to support the one hand that is now doing all the work. Now my slightly hard traitor of a dick is pressed up against his ass and I can feel his crack faintly through the robe. I ignore it. I'm not letting him seduce me again after the rubbish he pulled this morning. I reach around and am about to shove my hand down his briefs when he starts grinding his ass against my dick and moaning softly.

Not this shit again.

I look at him and his eyes are closed. Mouth open. Now I feel the outline of his ass-crack more distinctly and my dick responds to the friction.

"What do you think you're doing?" I manage to say, through clenched teeth. I'm trying not to show any further evidence of my own arousal.

He responds with short, quiet gasps as he grinds his ass further and further into my dick. I bite my lip to level my breathing and stop myself from making any sounds. I decide to focus on my mission. I shove my hand down his briefs and my hand makes contact with his totally erect dick.