ASTARIA EMPIRE

ASTARIA EMPIRE
The Map & Description

The Astaria Empire is one of the wealthiest empires in the world called Verden Dum Astra and the only one who had an insane military power. Causing other neighboring empires to fear them, and never pick a fight nor making them angry.

It consists of eight kingdoms under the Astaria Empire: Vrivasea of the South, Querencia of the West, Sheodica of the East, Guggenheim of the Southwest, Creris of the North, Limerence of the Southeast, Yaentis of the Northwest, and Arbezelias of the Northeast.

At the center, the palace of the Astaria Empire, located.

SHEODICA KINGDOM

Sheodica Kingdom is located east of the Astaria Empire, where violent waves, storms, and many strange phenomena occur at its ocean and sea. Sheodica Kingdom is famous for its four war forces: the Marine Regiment, which guards the Sheodica's oceans and underwater region; the Valhalla Battalion, which is the most resilient battalion that serves as the battlefront of Sheodica's land areas whenever there's a war; the Air Force Catastrophe Squadron, which guards the sky of the Sheodica and its floating region; and the Magique Armageddon Unit, which is the best Sheodica's Magique infantry battalion. Also, the kingdom is surrounded by islands, mountains, volcanoes, and trenches.

The people here are called "The Sheo," and it has four regions known as: Emberion Wet Land-the region that is known for fish and root crop suppliers around the whole Vender Dum Astra; Sheodica Territory-where the Kingdom's palace is located and it's also known as the Capital Region, where many trades and exports occur; Epistos Floating Region-the region behind clouds and where the Athmosheo live or the Sheo that manages weather conditions in the whole Vender Dum Astra; and lastly, the Salviana Plane-a region under water and where the Fisheo or the people with a breed of sea creatures live.

The flag of Sheodica Kingdom is composed of white color with three stars within a circle that looks like an octopus tentacle circling the stars.

The Sheodica Kingdom is famous for its durable and high-class ships, abundance of pearls, red diamonds, and Aquaportel-a rare gem stone with the shape of teardrops that can only be found in the trenches of the Sheodica Kingdom. Moreover, delicious fish and root crops are the things Sheodica Kingdom known for. Lastly, they are also famous for their Captial Region's annual event called the Archaic Ship Fete that is held annually to welcome the yearly visitation of their patron god, God Wilrain.

 Lastly, they are also famous for their Captial Region's annual event called the Archaic Ship Fete that is held annually to welcome the yearly visitation of their patron god, God Wilrain

Credits to rerushi_watabe for making this fantasy map. Thank you mami!

-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share my story (These three things matter for the growth of my story and of myself personally.)