(Heal You) Part - 2

Comincia dall'inizio

"oh......baby" And Pete can't help but to feel guilty, afterall it is not sub Vegas's fault then why does he has to stay away from his daddy. Sub Vegas has choosen pete as his daddy so the least Pete could do is spend time with the baby.

"I am sorry baby. I was gone for a mission that's why"

"don't hate (sniffle) baby?"

"never baby. Daddy loves you too much to hate you" Pete said while hugging Vegas as Vegas sit on his lap while looking at his daddy with a pout making Pete coo at his baby.

"you are so cute baby, no one can hate you"

"just daddy"

"daddy don't hate you too........?"

"no......daddy......no hate me.....no others"

Vegas being in sub space couldn't comprehens a full sentence which made Pete confuse for a second until he understood.

"only daddy's opinion matters to you. You don't want to know if others hate you or not?" Pete asked getting a nod from his baby as he hugged him tightly while hiding his face in Vegas's neck making Vegas giggle at the tingle feeling.

"you are so precious, baby"

"baby!!"

"yeah, daddy's baby"

"daddy's baby!!"

"god!! Why are you so cute!!" Pete said as he hide his hands behind his back so that he won't pinch his baby's cheeks tightly.

"so you want to eat baby?"

"..............want to play with daddy.......miss daddy"

"I know baby, daddy missed you too but daddy has work too so, how about you eat with phi while I do work?"

"stay with vegas"

"but I can't baby, daddy has work and big Vegas can't spend time with Pete"

"big Vegas hate daddy?"

"no, no hate but we are not friends"

"but.......but baby friends?"

"yes baby, that's why daddy only so and time with baby but right now I can't you have to get off me so that I can take big Vegas with me"

"b...but.....but....daddy!!" Fuvk! Pete didn't wanted to make his baby cry but now here he is. Fuvking hell Pete!! Can't even do a thing right. Maybe his father was right, he is seriously useless.

"I.....I...am so....so sorry baby" Pete can't help but to cry himself as Vegas noticed it wiped Pete's tears which only made Pete teras flow more as Vegas flinched back for a second thinking he has hurt his daddy before he lean forward and kissed Pete on lips.

"mmh~..bab-.....mmm~"

Pete felt Vegas kissing him making his eyes widen as he tried to stop but Vegas didn't, so Pete also started kissing him while his grip on Vegas's waist only tighten as soon he felt himself grinding against Vegas who whimpered before moaning when Pete put his hands on Vegas's ass.

"fuvk...I....." Pete panted as he look at Vegas whose whole face is bright red as he also look into Pete's eyes before saying.

"Pete" Just by this word, Pete is sure the one who kissed him was Vegas not his baby and it made him surprised even more as he look at Vegas, wanting him to say anything to break it.

"I....I...."

"it's okay" Pete said thinking it must be the heat of moment but Vegas eyes proved him wrong as he again lean towards Pete but this time to hug him, not to kiss him.

"I am sorry but..........but sub Vegas needs you and I.....I...too....it is just........."

"it's okay khun Vegas, as long as you and sub Vegas needs me, I will be by your side"

"how? By which privilege you will be by my side, huh?" Vegas asked as he look into Pete's eyes before he felt Pete press their forehead together while he said to Vegas.

"like a.............boyfriend privilege?"

Pete said, more like asking but then he saw Vegas's smile as he also smiled back before kissing Vegas again but this time more like a boyfriend, making Vegas moan but all got ruined when.

"oh...sorry, don't mind me" Khun said before he went out of the room in shock of Vegas sitting in Pete's lap while they are kissing ignoring the sound of laughter coming from inside.

"you will be my side?"

"as long as you need me Khun Vegas"

"Vegas, only Vegas"

"as you say baby"

"hmm..........much better" Pete chuckle as they cuddle together in the bed with Vegas laying above him while he pat Vegas's head.

To be honest, after one hour it is going to be so much chaotic outside when they will leave the room but having each other by their side, they won't mind it that much for sure.

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. Our always heart automatically become warm when we realise that we have someone by our side too.