ˊ-Presentation of characters'

-ˋˏ ★ ˎˊ-

———————————————————————————

Blair Owens (20 years old)

My name is Blair, and I'm a member of the TRØUBLEMÆKER band as a guitarist, vocalist, and leader of the band. I've spent my whole life pretending to be something I'm not. As the only living daughter of my parents, they expect a lot from me and want me to work in a field that makes more "money" because, according to them, that kind of work is for "unstable and drug-addicted" people... Since I've been playing in my band, they've made me disappear from the family, as if I never existed.

I'm very reserved and don't like others crossing boundaries with me. Many say I have a temper and am vengeful... I don't think that's true. My best friend Ellie always participates in my little "pranks". As it can be said? She's my partner in everything!

 As it can be said? She's my partner in everything!

———————————————————————————

Castiel Veilmont (22 years old)

Castiel is part of the Crowstorm band and is the guitarist and leader of the band. His childhood and adolescence were quite turbulent... His parents were never very present in his life (his father is a pilot and his mother is an air hostess), and since they were always away from their son, he became emancipated at the age of 15.

Castiel has a somewhat temperamental personality due to the trauma of abandonment that his parents subjected him to. He's always been a problematic person with a heart full of wounds, but even with an unpleasant and dark past, Castiel never stopped being passionate about the only thing that kept him alive all this time... his guitar! Music was the only thing that was able to soften this bad boy's heart.

 his guitar! Music was the only thing that was able to soften this bad boy's heart

———————————————————————————

Ellie Smith(21 years old)

This is Ellie, my best friend! She doesn't play in my band, but she always comes to our rehearsals and buys food for all the band members. Ellie is an extrovert who likes to be in touch with people. Her long blue hair gives her an lovable and friendly appearance.