109

Chapter 109 - Get Out

Gulp!

Ian swallowed the fragment.

The man screamed in a fluster.

“C-crazy! What are you doing!”

Ian smirked.

“I told you it’s mine now. Rather than seeing it taken away by someone, I’d better eat it.”

“…”

“If you really want it, go ahead and cut open my belly.”

“!?”

The man gnashed his teeth.

“If you want to see blood that badly… I’ll gladly show it to you.”

Shhh.

The man gestured toward the floor.

Then people rose from the collapsed palace. Most of them were wearing black masks.

Ian felt that even they looked familiar, similar to the man.

‘Somehow, they resembled the Secret Special Force.’

Of course, they might be similar, but there were subtle differences between them. 

A strange power emanated from them, different from the Secret Special Force, who valued magic tools and ancient artifacts.

The man opened his mouth as Ian fell into thought.

“I’ll give you one last chance. If you spit it back now, I’ll forgive you.”

“Forgive me? Who do you think you are?”

“I bet you don’t have any strength left after fighting Jealousy, right? I know very well that even the power contained in this palace will not be able to be used for a while.”

It was as the man said.

Ian seemed relaxed, but in reality, he had exhausted all his strength due to the fight with Jealousy. 

Even Faith couldn’t speak anymore. 

The power of Humility, which could only be used once, was over.

‘If only the fragment of Jealousy gave me power.’

The fragment of Jealousy that he just ate refused to hand over his power as if rebelling against him.

Now all Ian could do was fight against them head-on with his childish body.

Nevertheless, Ian laughed.

“I don’t know. Is that true?”

Still, he straightened his back with a confident look.

He sat on the throne and looked down at the man with as arrogant a look as ever.