6

Chapter 6 - The Changed First Impression

“This way.”

Ian headed toward the carriage, guided by the soldiers.

At that time, the villagers who saw Ian from afar seemed shocked.

“What’s going on?”

“I don’t know. The Lord told us to gather in the plaza. But why is that idiot Ian over there?”

“I don’t know either. Is it okay for Ian to be there? I thought the Lord and the supervisor were looking for him for punishment.”

“Hey! Ian! What are you doing there? Hurry up and come here!”

Some residents even shouted at Ian.

It was only after Galon stood behind Ian that their mouths clammed up.

“!”

Galon was donning a knight’s suit.

No matter how backward their village was, there was no way they could not recognize a knight. When Galon headed toward Ian, the villagers turned ashen. It was because of Ian standing upright even though Galon was approaching.

“Hey! Ian! Are you crazy? A knight is passing by!”

“Don’t block the road. Get out of the way! You’re going to be in big trouble, dude!”

“How scary are the knights…”

But soon the villagers were taken aback.

It was because Galon took off his cape and draped it on Ian.

“There are many eyes seeing.”

The villagers were surprised by the sight and could not say anything more. And there was a buzz about what happened and a sound came from afar.

“Hey, big news!”

“What’s going on? What is this riot?”

“This is not the right time! Now that damn Lord and supervisor have been taken away by the knights! We are free now! He won’t take any more of our money.”

“What?”

“And Ian is a prince! Prince!”

“What?!”

They looked at Ian with wide eyes.

“What, what, what happened?”

“Then, don’t tell me?”

Were they here to pick up Ian?

People looked at Ian in shock.