"You're the killer.?.." •17•

Magsimula sa umpisa

Masked Wednesday: Your positive you know what to do if your girl wakes up?

Masked Yoko: Of course I do. And fyi you didn't have to hit her, you easily could have just distracted her.

Wednesday: I suppose your right. Let's just get the job done.

Divina was horrified. She instantly recognized the voices as her girlfriends voice and the goth girls voice. The Yoko she knew only made threats, she wouldn't actually kill someone, right? Other than that she knew that the second the car stopped she had to make a break for it. She kept up the act for another 10 minutes before the car stopped. She heard car doors open, and familiar arms pick her up. She was set down on a couch, she felt a handcuff be placed, luckily she knew how to pick a lock with a Bobby pin. She felt a kiss on her cheek before the figure walked away, she knew this because she heard a door shut. She opened her eyes and quickly took the hair pin out of her hair and undid the handcuffs. She could hear a girl begging for mercy before begging turned into screams. She was trembling, practically in tears. She open the door of where she was and made a break for it. Not realizing she had triggered an alarm. She ran. She heard everything go silent, she didn't know where she was or how to get back to Nevermore. But one thing that didn't leave her mind was the screams of that girl, she told herself that Yoko wouldn't kill anyone. She tripped on a tree branch and tried to free herself when someone stood right in front of her... she recognized the figure immediately and hesitantly looked up with tears in her eyes. She saw her girlfriend in front of her, knife in hand, covered in blood, and a crazy look in her eyes. She didn't know who the person in front of her was anymore because she wasn't her Yoko...
She looked directly in the vampires eyes with tears rolling down her face.

Divina: You're the killer.?..

Yoko:... Correct Darling.

Divina: No.. no no no! Your not her! You aren't my Yoko! Yoko isn't a murder!

Yoko: I can assure you that I am in fact Yoko. You weren't might to hear anything.

Divina: So what.. you're gonna kill me now right.?

Yoko: No, I love you too much for that. You however know too much so unfortunately I can't let you go.

Divina: Please... this isn't the woman I fell in love with. My Yoko wouldn't have killed Niguel or that girl..

Yoko: They both deserved it. They tried to steal you away from me! You belong to me!

Divina was now laying down on the ground with Yoko towering over her. It hit her, her girlfriend was a Yandere. But she knew her girlfriend was still there, but she was finally seeing the rest of her one and only love. She knew the love she was given by Yoko wasn't fake, and Nether was the love she had for Yoko, so she accepted the fact her girlfriend was a killer. She pulled Yoko in for a kiss and Yoko gladly kissed her siren back throwing her knife at a tree as she and divina sat up while they were making out.

Yoko: Don't leave me Divina. I beg, your my whole world and I will go insane without in my life. I killed them for you! I'd go to jail for you, I want you. No one else matters more than you!

Divina: How many have died..

Yoko: Just the two, I swear.

Divina: Who was the girl screaming?

Yoko: Gemma. I overhead her talking about taking you to the dance.

Divina: Hm.. I guess she was just dragging down student council.

They both laughed as Yoko helped divina get free and stand up. They were hugging when suddenly an arrow was shot towards Divina, Yoko moved her siren away from danger.  Suddenly two hunters ran out from the forest headed straight for Divina. However there was something else in mind for them. Both hunters dropped dead on the ground, along with two others in the back, the cause for this? Why Of course Yoko, she had shot every hunter in the heart. She had Divina's head on her chest protecting her by any means necessary. After she got her girlfriend back to safety she could feel Divina latch onto her arm as the girls were approaching Yoko's father. Yoko and her dad exchanged a look and they couple got into a limo. Turns out both girls parents put in a request to take them out of school for a week. Divina read the message she received from her mother. Yoko was changed and appeared like normal, no wonder Divina had no clue, she was dating the daughter of a Mafia leader. They reached campus again, in her mothers message she said that Divina would be in the care of Yoko and Kent was in the care of Griffin. Yoko had already packed their bags so all was left was to receive everything she left in the art studio. Once in Divina gathered all her belongings, she then noticed Yoko staring at her painting.

Divina: I know it looks bad right now, but I swear it will look-

Yoko: Your joking right? Divina your painting is phenomenal! You painted this and it isn't even finished?!

Divina: Yea I did, I love anything to do with art, anyway I have all my things if you wanna get going!

Yoko: Of course. This week will only be about us. I'm taking you somewhere special where we will be alone.

Yoko leaned in and whispered into Divina's ear.

Yoko: And we will be able to go all night long. And we'll try out some new things.

Divina turned pink and softly kissed Yoko before they left back outside to the limo and went straight to the airport but it wasn't a normal airport, no they arrived to Yoko's private jet. Their luggage's were board and both girls got on the plane.

END <3

(This definitely is getting more interesting and intense-)

- Cam and Retzi