Decision...

Jungkook sat infront of the person who caught him in cafe...

Jungkook tuck his head down..feeling embarrassed to face jimin....

He met jimin when Taehyung took him in Kim mansion to meet his parents..so jungkook knows that jimin is Taehyung's best friend...and now he caught by him...

" I saw you following Tae from past few days..first I thought you will be some random stalker..but then I realized it's you....what's happening jungkook...why are you following him.."  jimin asked...his voice have sadness and a little bit of anger too...of course he will angry because he saw how Taehyung suffering alone....

Jungkook didn't said anything...he kept his head low...tears formed in his eyes...he don't know what to reply...

" say something jungkook...or should I call Taehyung here.."

" no..no...please....I can't face him " jungkook said quickly looking at jimin with teary eyes....jimin's gaze soften when he saw how jungkook looking at him...

" I don't know why I am following him...I really don't know...it's feel like he is so familiar to me.. but still a stranger....I wanna know him more but something holds me back.. when he is away from me ..I want him near me..I wanna feel his presence around me...but when he was near me..I  pushed him away...." jungkook poured his heart out infront of jimin...he was holding all this in his heart for a long time.....it was suffocating....finally he was able to let it out....

Jungkook continues when he saw jimin was listening to him carefully...

" I am battling with my brain and heart....one side..my brain refuses to recognize him...trying to push him away...just wanna be alone...but..but...my heart can't lose him....I wanna see him..but not face to face...there is something...some barrier between us which is holding me ...and I don't know what's that..." jungkook was a crying mess now...he can't control his emotions anymore...without noticing where he is..he let his tears flow....

Jimin realized..not only his soulmet..but jungkook is also suffering....and he clearly see how much they love each other but the situation making them away.....

" jungkook...you know what Dr said...you are the cure of your problem...you are the one who can treat yourself if you want...if you are willing to change yourself...I think you need this.." jimin said and put a small card infront of jungkook and get up from his seat ....

Jimin turned back to look at younger who was checking that card...

" hope everything will solve soon " he thought and walk out from cafe..

Time skips....

Jungkook found himself standing outside the door of a cabin in famous hospital...

He reads the name board hanging on the door..

       " Kim Jennie
               MD psychiatry "

Jungkook knocked and entered in when heard " come in " from inside...

" jungkook....what are you doing here....are you alright??? Why are you alone " Jennie was shocked to see jungkook here..she was not expecting him ...

Jungkook walked towards the chair infront of the desk and sat there....he told Jennie what's happening with him...how he pushed Taehyung away...how he rudely behaved with his parents and now how he following Taehyung like some crazy stalkers....he know he can put his true self here...he didn't hide anything from her...

After listening to Jungkook carefully..Jennie looked at him with a soft smile...

" jungkook...I know you are brave and you want to face this situation......I will help you in this..." Jennie said and a smile formed in jungkook's face...

" Me and my team going to New Zealand next week...if you want you can come with us...we can treat you there...the nature around there and some space which you need right now, I think that place will be perfect for you...only if you want...I am not forcing you for anything..."  Jennie said

Jungkook nodded his head without thinking twice...he wanna end this all in one go...he don't wanna suffer everyday ...and he knows his tears can make others sad too...so it's better to go away and get treatment....

Jungkook was sitting infront of his parents who were looking at him with wide eyes....jungkook told them about his decision of going abroad for treatment....they didn't believe him first...but when they saw the sincerity in those Bambi eyes...they realized that thier son is determined to change...and that made them happy and relaxed...

" kookie....I am proud of you my son...your decision is absolutely perfect...we will support you in your every step..." hobi said hugging thier son...small drops of tears are flowing from his eyes ...Jungkook can feel the wetness on his shoulder....

They part away....jungkook looked at yoongi...

" appa...can you do me a favor..?"

Yoongi nodded his head..

" please don't tell about my  New Zealand visit to Taehyung..."  jungkook said...yoongi looked at him confusingly...

" appa...I don't know what will be the final result of this treatment...will I get my memory back or not....I just don't wanna give him false hope...if you tell him now...he will expect his old fiance..his love to be returning back from there.......but what if I can't recall anything....what if my situation get worse....I already broke him....I don't wanna do that again...." jungkook explains with tears in his eyes...he genuinely wanna get recover from his disorder...but he can't predict the future....

Yoongi looked at his son...his eyes showing the proud...he misunderstood his son ...he should never have Raised his hand on him...his son was always caring towards others...and he is still....any disease in this world can't change that nature of his son....jungkook always cared about others...and now his words proved that ....

Yoongi hugged his son...

" I won't tell him ....you go there ...I will keep contact with jennie....don't stress ...we are just a call away...." yoongi whisper in his ears....jungkook tighten the hug...he gonna miss this warm......

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Hellooo guysss...

So how's the chapter...hmmm???

Now what you think...will jungkook recover or not....???

Let's see in final chapter tomorrow....

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Crystal 🔮