Discussion

The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky....

Two couples in thier late forties enjoying the view from thier lawn ..with the sip of tea....talking about thier kids...

" so what you guys think...should we go according to thier plan or prepone the wedding " jin asked looking towards his friends..more like his son's in laws..suga and hobi...

" I don't think they will listen to us...they already planned everything according to them.." hobi said sighing...he knows how stubborn his bunny could be...

" but we already waited for a year guys...it's enough time for them...I think we should talk to them about marriage as soon as possible " Namjoon said and his dear husband jin nodded his head agreeing to him...

Thier small talk disturbed when they saw a new guest coming towards them...

" jimin....why are you alone...where is tae and kookie?" Suga asked...as he remembered clearly that the trio...his son jungkook with his fiance Taehyung and friend jimin...all went together for shopping..but now only jimin is here....

" huh...who wanna be third wheel between them...not me definitely.....I can't stay there and see them being all lovey- dovey infront my single ass ..no ways..." jimin said and Sat beside Namjoon...throwing his all body weight on his uncle's shoulder...others chuckled at him...

" look who is talking....aren't you the one who teaches tae all this things...and now blaming my son..." jin said with a fake glare..

" oh come on uncle....I was just teaching him basic of life...but I never thought he will graduate this fast...and kookie is not less....both are made for eachother...shameless couple...huh.." jimin snorted...others started to laugh and enjoying their time...

Soon they heard the footsteps...

" anyone missed me ?? " Jungkook came running and sat between his parents ...Taehyung went towards Jin and sat beside...

" why you guys late....jimin came a long time ago" Namjoon asked...but before the engaged  couple could answer ..jimin opened his mouth..

" why are you guys asking questions...just look at those marks on kookie's neck....you will find the reason "

Jungkook quickly tried to hide his neck with his palm...his eyes glaring at his fiance who has a smug smile on his face...elder ignored the comment as they never asked anything...

" so tae...kookie...we were talking about your marriage...it's been a year you guys got engaged...you said you need time to know eachother as it was a arrange marriage...but now we know you guys love eachother...so why making wedding ceremony late ?" Suga asked and other elders nodded thier head in support...jimin was busy in filling his stomach with delicious food in front of him...

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at eachother....

" appa...we know it's time...but we were thinking that marriage function can be held after kookie's graduation....it's barely 3 months....and I have some international deals in company too...so in between these 3 months, I can complete them so that i will be free for our marriage time...

Elders thought about Taehyung's words...he was not wrong though....Jungkook will be graduate after 3 months..and after that he can join in Taehyung's company as intern...

" ok then...marriage after 3 months....Taehyung...you try to complete your all works before that....I want both of your participation in marriage arrangement...am I clear " Namjoon asked and Taekook nodded thier head...

The evening discussion ends here and everyone went inside the Jeon mansion....time passed....and the family found themselves at dining table ...

Tae and kook sat beside each other....everyone enjoying thier dinner with some chit chat...jimin exposing Taekook...how they were behaving in mall.. making the young couple to blush...