Chapter 48:Rosalie's hatred begins

Rosalies pov:
Ever since the meeting with the volturi I have been mad not only was Emmett killed I also I can't be a part of Austin's life which I think isn't fair. I think that Aliana is mad that Emmett is dead. Even if he did want to start having a relationship with Austin he can't. I think she blames me for his death. I'll have to ask jasper. The rest of the Cullens have been avoiding me and I heard them say they are mad at me because of what I made Emmett do. I think that Aliana is being unreasonable. I get that she is still mad but I tried to be in his life even if she didn't like it and now I can't do anything unless I take her to human court and that is what I am going to do. When the Cullens found out what I was doing they were mad and wanted no part in it I mean even if Aliana broke the mate bond doesn't mean that Austin and Renesmee can't still be together.
Time skip~2 weeks later

It has been two weeks and it was time for me to get Austin. I'm pretty sure I would win though. I can't believe I lost. She brought up had happened between her,me, and Emmett and she also brought up what we wanted to happen between Austin and Renesmee. Aliana also said that she wanted a restraining order against all of us now we can't be anywhere near her or Austin. I thought Renesmee would still be able to see him but she can't. It applies to Renesmee too. The reason I wanted to be able to get close with Austin is not just because I'm his step-mom but I also see Emmett in him a lot.