Chapter 24:Bella's plan

Cullen's pov:

When the Cullens got back to their house last night Bella was mad but they noticed her thinking. Later that day Bella called a family meeting not knowing that Anastasia was seeing this right now and that they were going to call the volturi and the volturi along with some witches will be coming down to the reservation going unnoticed by the Cullens. Bella told them that she has a plan for getting even with the pack for taking away renesmee from them. She said that they should take away Anastasia's and sam's child as revenge and they all agreed when the pack called and said that they wanted to have a meeting right now when the Cullens got to the treaty line the pack looked mad but they just thought that the pack was having a bad day next thing you know Anastasia comes with Alice and kills her in front of them what she said shocked them she said that if you think you can kill my child as revenge you lose a member of your coven guess you lost 2 members. Now because of your decisions and with that they walked away from the Cullens the Cullens were shocked that they lost another but they soon realized when Bella makes a plan against Anastasia that is when someone from their coven dies.