Chapter 21:Bellas discovery

Bella's pov:

When the cullens got back to the main house they were still sad about esmes death. They knew Bella was blaming herself because Anastasia killed het and because she is her sister but the cullens told her it is not her fault but she still feels like it is but does not show it. Bella started to remember the memories that she saw when is was in transition. She remembers how she treated Anastasia, how she would always tell her that she hated her and how she would laugh at the face Anastasia made when she heard that it broke her heart. When the cullens saw how bella has been stuck in her thoughts ever since they got back carlisle decided to ask her what was wrong but when she explained what had happened and what she said to Anastasia growing up they were shocked but when they told her that she. didn't know what she was doing but Bella said when she told Anastasia that she shouldn't exist that Anastasia told her that she would make sure she didn't get the happy ever after she wanted. While Bella was remembering her life as a human one thing that stood out to her was her parents divorce she remembers her dad's. She was the reason that they got divorced because she always made sure to show her hatred for her sister she didn't care ehat others thought. When Bella remembered that she was surprised and it caught Jasper's attention when he felt that she was shocked and sad at the same time he decided to ask her why she felt like that she decided to tell them what she just remembered and said that explains why my mom and dad didn't really care about me but was more focused on anastasia she told them that they always called her a miracle abd they would do anything for her but when she asked they were busy. When Bella started to remember that's why Anastasia was always her parents' favorite child and why they mostly focused on Anastasia more than bella. When Bella realizes what she had done growing up she realized why Anastasia wouldn't help her and why her own sister hates her. It was all her fault and she kept convincing the cullens to keep. going after Anastasia and she convinced esme to go even thought she didn't want to. That's when Bella figured out all of the deaths were because of her because she fell in love with a vampire the volturi came because she fell in love with a vampire all of the bad things that had happened was because she fell in love with a vampire esme's death was her fault.