"But I am sure." I grumble, and he chuckles again. He wraps his arms around my waist and sighs in delight when I wrap my arms around his head. And soon, his even breathing is the only sound in the room.

***

The sun hits my eyes hours later, and I groan. I rolled over in an attempt to shut the light out, but instead, I hit a naked chest. I sigh happily and wrap my arms and legs around him, and smile when he hooks his arms around my waist. I roll us over so I'm trapping him, and I curl up into the warmth of his touch. He rubs his hands up and down my back while we lie together in silence. I eventually lift my head to meet his eyes, to find him already staring at me.

"Good morning, buttercup." He says sleepily, running a hand through my hair.

"Good morning, Turner." I mumble and lay back down on his chest. Moments pass before I groan and release myself from his grip, heading towards the bathroom. I walk in and spend a couple of minutes brushing my teeth before deciding to get changed. I exit the bathroom to find my shorts, and notice Joseph on his side looking at his phone. When he sees me though, he puts it away and falls back onto the bed, sighing loudly.

"What are you wanting to do today?" He asks while he yawns and I shrug my shoulders.

"When are we leaving?" He sits up and pauses for a moment.

"Latest five." He says and I nod, pulling on my shorts. I look around for a moment and furrow my eyebrows.

"Do you know where my shirt is?" I ask quietly and look at him, narrowing my eyes when I see that he's holding it out for me. I walk towards him and try to grab it, but he holds it out of my reach. "Joseph Turner, you give my shirt back now." I say firmly, and he smiles while shoving it in my hand. He then catches my wrist and pulls me down to sit on him and I laugh. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his head in the curve of my neck, inhaling deeply.

"Can we just stay in bed?" He asks and I chuckle, placing my hands on his chest to push away.

"No. I want to go into the village and look around." I say, tracing my fingers along his chest. He hums in response and wraps a hand around my jaw to tilt my face up, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I kiss him back and run a hand through his hair as he flips us over so he towers over me. He lays down on me and softly kisses my neck and I sigh.

"Let's just stay here." He whines and I shake my head.

"No. Come on, It'll be fun." I say and push against his chest to get him off me, and he groans and flips off me.

"Fine." He says and stands up, pulling the shirt he wore yesterday over his head and then points at me. "But on the condition that you wear that." He says, nodding at the shirt I'm wearing. I smile and stand up, placing my shirt in my bag. I grab his hand and pull him towards the door.

"Come on, Turner. Let's get some breakfast." He smiles as he follows me as I drag him out the door.

***

We reach the small village by eleven, and it's truly beautiful. We walk around, and I take photos while he holds my hand, occasionally pulling me towards him when I venture too far. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and buries his face in my neck as we walk around the village.

"Ohh, a cafe." I say excitedly, and he grumbles in response as I drag him towards the entrance. "Sit down, I'll get us something to share." I say and wander over to the counter and order a cake for us to share and two waters. I steal a glance at Joseph, and I see him beaming at his phone, looking suspiciously proud of himself. I narrow my eyes and walk back over to the table and sit down next to him. He quickly puts his phone away and reaches for the fork, but I slap his hand away.

"No." I say sternly and grab the fork, plunging it in the cake and shoving it in my mouth, nodding my head. "It's good."

"I'll take that." He says and snatches the fork from my hand and takes a bite from the cake. We sit in silence while we eat and I notice that he keeps looking at his phone.

"Who do you keep texting?" I say flatly, and his head snapped up in confusion.

"What?" I point to his phone.

"You keep glancing at it." I mumble and lean back in my chair, folding my arms over my chest. I see him smirk and turn towards me, but I choose to ignore him.

"Jane Grant, are you jealous?" I narrow my eyes at him which causes him to laugh. He sits forward and takes my hand in his.

"If you must know, it's a surprise."

For fucks sake.

I sigh deeply and stand up.

"Shall we get going then?" I ask softly, and he nods and takes my hand, leading us out of the cafe and back to the car.