"Ion fucking know nigga" he chuckled "what's the plan you coming or not?"

"Yea imma slide through" ending the call I leaned over to pick up my lighter, putting the blunt to my lips I sparked it and leaned back so my back resting against the headboard, closing my eyes I heard heels clicking against the floor.

Somebody gotta be pulling a prank on me.

"Why you ain't come downstairs to open the door? I texted like a million times" my eyebrows scrunched up in disgust as I looked at the clothes she got on.

"Where you come from? Ya nigga crib?"

"He's not my nigga but why you ain't text me back, I told you I was coming down".

Ion know why her ass keep coming back, I been telling her to stay wherever the fuck she be at but her ass don't be listening then be getting mad when I tell her to get out my crib.

Ion want no uninvited and unwanted guests at my shit.

"I been busy" I shrugged, double tapping the screen I seen about ten messages of ha ass telling me that she on the way and then another ten mentioning that she downstairs "how you get in?"

I get a new lock on my door every 3-5 business days cause she somehow keep getting in my place talking bout she used a spare key, there ain't no fucking spare key so she just keep getting them made.

She lucky I ain't called the feds on her weird ass, I'm bout to though cause she lowkey starting to make a nigga feel scared in his own shit, how the fuck that shit work?

"I used the spare key" she walked over and sat down on the bed, thinking her lil ass slick as she placed her hand on my print and slightly rubbed up on it "I missed you, you ain't miss me?"

Chuckling I picked up her hand and placed it by her side "nah" I mumbled mid inhale.

"I don't believe you".

"Aight" looking at my phone I seen these niggas telling me to get to the club cause they not staying for long but I ain't rushing cause ain't shit in that club for me.

Tapping the end of the blunt in my ashtray, I put it behind my ear and moved off the bed I went over to my closet to pull my hoodie off the shelf and put it on.

"I ain't gon be here so I need you out my crib" I told her as I put my sneakers on, when I stood up her ass was still sitting in the same position I left her in "you ain't hear me? Get ya ass out my shit".

"Why is you talking me like that?"

"You pulled up to my crib uninvited that's how you get treated" I shrugged.

"After all we've been through and you still treat me like I'm nothing? Really David?"

"Yooo" I mumbled "I ain't tryna hear allat that shit right now get the fuck out my crib Shai" I put my phone and keys in my pocket as I stared at her impatiently waiting for her get to her ass up and out "I ain't telling ya ass again".

"I'm your girlfriend-"

"Nah Shai you my ex, you'n remember when you cheated?"

"I told you I'm sorry" she cried "I told you that I wouldn't do it again and I didn't! He moved up on me!"

We go through this shit every time she come to my crib thinking I'm bouta take her sorry ass back.

Done fooled my ass twice I ain't letting it slide for the third time, sighing I grabbed on her arm and dragged her to the front door and threw her out, closing the door behind me I walked towards my car and got in.