Liberty Walls (Tucker) -

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Born: April 7, 2007

Parents: Tina Tucker (27) / Brian Tucker (29)

Siblings: Max Tucker (16) / Mason Tucker (15) / Dennis Tucker (14)

Breed: Dachshund

BG: she wasn't born the normal way other pups were supposed to. Her parents weren't the wealthiest dogs so they couldn't afford to have Liberty born properly. To cut it short, she was abandoned by her family as soon as she was born. She was luckily found by two kind pups who decided to adopt the poor pup. Liberty has no memory of this however. She grew up thinking that Tina and Brian were her family. Although, she did have a few concerns.

Cory Young -

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Born: January 12, 2005

Parents: Flare Young (30) / Albert Young (35)

Siblings: None

Breed: Belgian Malinois

BG: He dedicated his life into fighting other pups his age. To spend his summer, he would want to attend a mini wrestling school program. But before he can do that, he would need to talk to an "old friend" of his.

Cali Mulligan -

Age: 11

Gender: Female

Born: October 30, 2009

Parents: Duchess Mulligan (26) / Tom Mulligan (30)

Siblings: Milly Mulligan (15)

Breed: Ragdoll Cat

BG: Cali wishes she was like everyone else. She wanted to be able to do one thing. To talk. She was born mute, so it was hard for her to fit in with other felines like her. Unlike everyone else, she tries her best to get along with other dogs. But they either try to scare her off or they ignore her. Someday, she will be able to have a best friend.

Marshall Maguire -

Age: 13

Born: November 25, 2007

Parents: Ember Maguire (28) / Blaze Antonial (40)