How dare you! - Reggie

Hello, all my Reggie lovers! Here is finally a Reggie Imagine

I have four other requests, so pls don't request but after you can.

Also, sorry if I take a lot of time to update. It's just I'm in year 11 and that's my GCSES year. A very important year. And I'm doing my mocks rn and I am ill atm.

And sorry this is short! I just felt like I had to update!

Requested by @HaitianQueen509

Which Kray: Reggie .

About: Idea 3 'How dare you!'

Extra details: None.

Trigger warnings: Shouting, death, loss swearing.

A/n: If I made any errors please tell me!

Y/n's POV:

Reggie for the past two weeks has been making jokes at my expense. And everyone laughs... It's so embarrassing.

"Y/n fell over!"

"Y/n burned the dinner!"

"Y/n ripped her dress"

"Oh silly Y/n"

"It's alright, love. We know you're not the brightest"

"Y/n made me breakfast and it tasted like shit!"

I know it's just a joke but it hurts. Really... hurts...

Today, we are at the Hideaway Club with Reggie, Ronnie, Albie, Teddy, Charlie and Charlie's gf. And it hasn't been going well. Reggie keeps on making jokes about me. He likes it when he makes people laugh and when he is the centre of attention.

"Yesterday she tripped and fell into a massive puddle!" Reggie said laughing and everyone laughed too so loudly. And I died inside again. But I put on a smile and laughed. "Please shut up, Reggie," I said quietly. "Look everyone she's gonna cry," he said laughing as a tear fell down my cheek. "Is it because your sister is the prettier, smarter and more loveable twin!" He said as anyone laughed.

Tears started to fall...

I never told him that my twin sister died...

She died three days ago...

I was going to tell him about it tomorrow...

Something in me cracked and I could stop what I was about to say.

"How dare you! Maybe, you can tell her that yourself?! Oh wait!!! You can't! She's dead!!!" I yelled at him so loudly that the whole pub went quiet and everyone looked at me in shock.

"What...?" Asked Reggie as I walked out of the pub.

The tears were streaming down my face, my nose started to run and I was hyperventilating. I was ugly crying now.

My sister...

My twin...

My other half...

My best friend...

Died three days ago at the age of twenty one. So young... So innocent...

My girl...

Gone forever...

I as the older twin was supposed to protect but I couldn't. I failed...

Oh god! Help me!

Two minutes later...

"Y/n! Stop! Please! I'm sorry!" Someone shouted.

It was Reggie...

I can't talk to him right now.

"Go away! I don't want to talk to you right now!" I shouted. "Please! I'm sorry! I didn't know!" "Please just leave me alone!" I said as a carried on walking.

Five minutes later...

I was sitting on a bench just crying. When someone sat next to me. I looked up to see it was Ron. "Oh hi..." I said softly. He pulled out a hanky and gave it to me. "Thank you!" I said wiping my tears away. "It's ok, love," he said sweetly. He put his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest. "I'm sorry about Camilla," he said. "It's ok, I didn't tell you," I said smiling at him weakly. "I know but still. You know, Reggie never meant to hurt you." I scoffed. "He didn't know she had died. "Not that. Him making fun of you. That's bang out of order. That was not how we were brought up. I don't know how he could make fun of a beautiful, smart, amazing girl like you," Ronnie said. "Oh Ronald, thank you," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Yeah, yeah," he said as he got up. That when I saw Reggie. Looking at my with flowers in his hand and tear stains on his cheeks. Ronnie put a hand of my shoulder and then walked off.

I looked down in my lap fiddling with my fingers. "Hey, I just want to say. I am so sorry for making fun of you for the past two weeks, I didn't realise how much pain it was causing you. I thought we were having a laugh but I've realised you cruel I was. And your sister Camilla, I'm sorry. I didn't know she had died. She was just an amazing soul. I would be miserable if Ronnie died. Like half of me would die too. Please forgive me, my love. I love you so much," he said with hope in his eyes. "I forgive you..."

Word count: 798