You silly boy - Ronnie

Sorry! It's almost been a month, since I last updated

Sorry! It's almost been a month, since I last updated. I've just been really busy! And I have books I have to update! And I've school problems and stuff. And sorry it is really short. But it's short and sweet.

Requested by @Aries-Diamond

Which Kray: Ronnie.

About: Idea 8 'You silly boy'

Extra details: None.

Trigger warnings: Shouting and swearing.

A/n: If I made any errors please tell me!

Y/n's POV:

Most people only get the tough, closed off, stubborn Ronnie but I get the soft, sweet, caring Ronnie. Who's full of surprises.

Ronnie is bringing me to the funfair. I love rides! I fucking love them.

"Come on baby! Let's go on twister!" I shouted grabbing his hand and started running over. He ran after me chuckling at my childish behaviour. Ronnie paid for two tickets and we waited in the queue. "Darling, I'll get us on quicker," he said. He put his arm around me and we walked to the front of the line. Where this couple were standing giggling to themselves. "Hello, is this spot taken?" Ron asked pointing in front of them. They looked up scared and said "Yeah, sure, Mr Kray," said the guy clearly scared. We got in front off even though I felt bad.

Three minutes later...

We got strapped into the seats. I kissed Ronnie on the cheek and then the ride started. I screamed not because I was scared but because of the thrill.

Time skip...

We finally got off the ride and Ronnie asked "What do you want to do next?" "Can we get candy floss please?" I asked Ronnie with the sweetest smile. We walked over and I got candy floss and he got a toffee apple. "Thank you!" I said and he said "Your welcome, love." I started to eat my candy floss. "Try not to get the toffee on your face," he said putting my face and I kept trying to dodge as we laughed and then he dropped it. And I started laughing so hard! "It's not funny," Ronnie said. "It is." "That's it your going in the mud," he said pulling me down. "No! Ron!" I said as I fell I pulled him down. He fell in the mud and I fell on top of him. And we started laughing. "Ronnie! You silly boy!" I said. "But I'm your silly boy," he said. "Yes you are..."

Word count: 407