Revealing details

The police came and took 'That Man' away, Everyone was completely recovered from the shock of seeing my death and revival but now they were looking for answers.

"It all started after i was kicked out of the family home" I explained to everyone who was listening, We had relocated to Doctor Oobleck's class room where i was sat surrounded by my Mother and Sisters, Team RWBY and my Team sat close by so they could hear all about my abilities.

"I wandered for hours until i reached the edge of our town, The rain was really coming down and while i was walking through the forest i slipped down a hill and off a cliff because of all the mud". I still didn't really like that part of the story as i sounded like a clumsy doofus but i went on, "I don't know how long i was knocked out for but when i woke up i was injured so i went looking for a place to rest while my Aura healed me".

Everyone was listening with great interest including the Headmaster for some reason. "I found a cave that contained some very old ruins, After deciding that i could rest there for a while i went in and discovered Relic's of some kind". Professor Ozpin perked up when he heard that but i wasn't sure why, I showed them all the Balance Emblem and then explained that the sword i had brought to Beacon with me was the other Relic.

"When i held the Relics in my hands i was changed, My body was altered and i became something else, Something more than Human". Weiss didn't seem to believe me so i shifted into the Spectral realm and when i came back i was instantly behind her. I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned with a shriek, "How did you do that ?" She asked clearly very confused. "I have the ability to shift from this plane of existance to another, The Spectral Realm where the souls of the dead go until they are reborn in another form".

"What's it like there ?" Blake asked with obvious interest "Well it's almost the same except it's quite dark and everything you see here would be changed in some way ". Ozpin came forward and sat closeby to ask a question. "What do you mean changed ?", I sighed and tried to explain the best i could "I suppose you could think of it like looking into a cracked mirror, The terrain and even structures are warped and bent in unnatural ways. And there are a great many souls there".

Weiss spoke next as she was listening enthusiastically "What are the souls like ?" I thought for a minute on how to answer as i had seen some fresh souls that still resembled people but i never consumed those as it seemed to be a bit to cruel. "Most of them are just balls of colourful light just floating around, Whoever they used to be is long gone and they just float around aimlessly" They all seemed to be saddened by this so i went on "There are some who retain their form and will, But eventually they will lose their sense of self and become like the rest" I lamented as it was a sad sight to see. The recently dead couldn't understand where they were and had no way back so they existed in some kind of purgatory.

"And immortalitiy wasn't the only thing i was given, I aquired new powers but most importantly there's this" I said while stepping away from the group to get more space while activating the Spectral Reaver in it's Air form.