𝟏𝟗- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Mulai dari awal

His cinnamon scent fills the air. His hands rub their way down from my throat to my breasts. He squeezed them hard. A needy moan escaped my lips and he seemed to love it.

I broke the kiss and both of us panted at the loss of air.

He nudged his head in my neck and started leaving wet kisses there. I turned my head sideways giving him more access and he didn't leave the chance to claim me.

He kissed my sweet spot and I released a loud moan. He smirked and bit there getting another response from my mouth which developed a mind of its own. He licked the spot then sucked again.

I am sure it is gonna leave a hickey.

He started trailing the kisses down from my neck to the collarbone. He sucked, nibbled and licked the whole path, getting out incoherent moans from me. I put my hands in his hair and held him close letting him do whatever the fuckk he wanted.

His hands went inside my top and the next moment I knew my top was lying in a corner of the room. He unclasped my bra and it also joined the top.

I was half naked with legs wrapped around his torso while he was fully dressed.

He held my right breast and gave it a squeeze before kissing the left one. He licked my left nipple before rolling his tongue over it and sucking it.

"Fuckkkkkkk Riannnnnnn", I moaned his name loudly.

"You like it, don't you. You want it rough", he grunted before taking me towards the bed and laying me on it.

Rian hovered over me and started trailing kisses all over my upper body. Neck, collarbones, breasts and belly. He didn't leave even an inch and all this fueled the desire inside of me. His hands work their magic over my body.

He then came near my face and pressed his lips on mine in a hard and longing kiss. The kiss was nothing sweet but pure hunger. His hands moved up my thighs travelling near my core. He traced his fingers on my pussy over my panty and that got yet another moan out of me.

A moment later my skirt joined the other clothes on the floor and his fingers moved along my pantyline.

He broke the kiss and looked me in my eyes asking for permission. I blinked my eyes giving it to him and the next moment I heard a screech sound.

He fuckinggg tore my panty.

I looked at him with a look saying 'What the fuck' to which he just smirked and kissed me again. His fingers played with my clit while I moved mine to the buttons of his shirt, hurriedly opening them.

I was done with two buttons when he held my hands and tore open the shirt himself throwing them to join my clothes. All the while the kiss turned more desperate if possible.

He broke the kiss and his eyes locked with mine before moving down my body. He seductively gazed at me all the way down. I moved my hands to cover myself, feeling conscious of myself.

"Heaven", Rian murmured and pecked my lips.

"Don't be shy of something divine, Dove. My eyes are blessed to have seen this view. And now, you can't hide it away from me", he said.