Vi x reader (modern version part 2)

It's been a few months since I started talking to Vi_from_undercity. And honestly we talk like daily, she seems so amazing. She is THE most unique person I have ever met. Honestly that kinda scares me. It's just, I can NEVER ever predict or guess what she is about to reply, her replies are always Beyond my comprehension. Always so different and unique. I wonder how she looks like honestly. O H update! Sooo me, Vi_from_undercity and my best friend who is a fellow leader made a combined chat group. And we chat about the most random stuff.

Ping!

Huh? A notification who would that be.

Aria- aye! Y/n come to the combined group, it seems Vi_from_undercity has something to tell us. And it seems kinda important.

Y/n- huh? Okkk coming.

Strange. But oh well how bad could that be right?

Y/n- heyy Vi, you had something to tell us??

Vi- yeah-um

Y/n- go ahead, Aria and me are here we're listening.

Vi- um, ok so I didn't tell this to anyone. Your the first one I am telling this but. There is no way to ease y'all into it. But I am non binary and Bi. And now I go by she/them pronouns.

This threw me backwards for a min. It was strange for me. Very strange. I mean. Being gay and all has always been so frowned upon where I live. My family....
I didn't know how i feel about this. Crap.
Confusion racked my mind. A part of me felt called to this. It felt right for me. And the other part was scared of this. Scared of maybe i relate to this.

Aria- oMg!! I am so happy for you Vi🥹🥹. Like OMG first of all thank you for telling us next AHH IT'S AMAZING!.

Y/n- yeah! It's amazing! I am so happy as well!!

Vi- thank you guys, i can't even express how happy I feel knowing that you guys accept me.

My heart fluttered. I didn't know what I was feeling. But whatever it was it ignited fear in me. Could I be Bi too? No no no i can't, gods no my parents i can't they'll kill me.
In hopes of help i text Vi.

Y/n- vi? I need your help on something. You came out to us. How did you know you were Bi?

Vi- your questioning aren't you? It's ok I'll help you.