Vi x reader (pregnency Part 3)

Y/n's Pov
"But it can't be....." As fear started to rise to my throat, I felt a urge to run away, this why gods why me....
OMG, how will I tell Vi??, I couldn't understand what was going on, It was too confusing, I couldn't comprehend a word the doctor was saying. The hospital felt as if it was pushing me in, the walls started to get nearer and nearer until i could practically feel them touch me. it was so scary, This choice....
I suddenly feel warm arms incase me in a warm and comforting embrace as i Find Vi with tears in her eyes, I could see her moist eyes as they blurr her vision signalling she knew everything "I am sorry...." I say, as tears start to flow from my eyes, Vi holds me as i cry on her shoulder, she stays there for me the entire time i had my breakdown. "We're gonna find a way ok?" Vi says to me in a comforting tone, "How? It's me or the baby Vi..." I say Feeling hopeless, As the choice lied between me and my baby, as one of us will survive and the other will die.

Victor comes up to me, as he gives me the ultrasound reports of Our baby, I clutch them near my chest and get up slowly, wipping my tears and accepting the situation, It was so weird, It felt as if I wasn't in the room, i was watching myself from the third person perspective, like a movie, a terrible painful movie....

YALLLL SO SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY 😭😭. SO FINALLY MY EXAMS ARE OVER AND YOUR GIRL IS FREEEEE. SO I'LL BE BACK SOON!
AND GAUD 2K VIEWS-
EXCUSE ME? I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH 😭