Vi x reader (Argument)

Smut coming up y'all 🥹. First time please, ik its gonna be bad but🥹

Y/n's pov
Oh really???" A flirty faint voice reached my ears, as I near towards jerichos food stand, My girlfriend was supposed to meet me here today for dinner, But to my suprise, a familiar blue haired woman is siting by my woman's side, continuously Touching her arm, This sight instills a sense of anger within me, "Yeah cupcake, everything is ok" hearing this leave Vi's mouth, truly makes me angry now, Excuse me?? Who the heck gave this lady the right to flirt with MY woman!! In anger I stomp over to the bench, "Vi, we need to go", Vi seeing me come gets up, but I see Caitlyn forcefully push her down, Vi looks at me in suprise, hearing what i said "But why y/n, me and Vi were just having a good time" Caitlyn said, pushing Vi down, No one touches what belongs to me, I walk over to Caitlyn "cait, does your mom know your here?? Or should I tell her??" I say looking her straight in the eye, After everything, Caitlyn's mother had restricted herself from visiting the undercity until the conflict resolves, her eyes widen, as suddenly her phone rings "oh shit! It's my mom, I'll see you later Vi", Caitlyn gives me a dirty look and walks away.
In anger, i start to walk away "y/n wait!"

A few minutes later
In anger, I slam the door, walking over to the couch, throwing my bag on the table "y/n wait! Listen to me" Vi said, "No! You listen to me Miss Violet, Remember Your dating ME, not your miss cupcake! if you want HER then leave me the goddam alone!!, I am not your toy u can play with ok??". I walk away "Y/n! Your getting it wrong!!, Caitlyn suddenly came and I had to stay-" "OH HELL NO you didn't have to stay! You chose to stay! Tell me do u want her more than me??" I scream closing in to her, Her face was all red and flustered from the running, gods she looked so hot, "y/n Please you know it isn't What u think" "Oh really?" I say backing Vi into the fall, pinning her "You listen here, u piece of shit" i get closer to her "Your. Mine.".
Before I could make sense of anything, I found myself being pinned to the wall behind me, With Vi on top of me, staring at me with such intensity in her eyes, enough to melt all my anger up into something else "I am yours Am i not" Vi says coming closer to me "Prove it" i say.
She slams the lips against mine, demanding dominance, we fight for control, but in the end she wins, she kisses me fiercely, as One of her knees find place between my legs, I had to stand on my tip toes so i did not completely fall on her leg, Vi raises the leg higher, forcing me to completely sit on her leg, as she urges me to grind.
I was sure Vi could feel the wetness and the heat from from me, I grind on her knee, the friction causing me to moan "that's my good girl" i hear Vi say, as she picks me up bridal style, and carries me to the bedroom, placing me down, "strip" I say to Vi "ordering around now are we?" Vi says her voice coarse with desire, she stalks towards me, kissing me again before she gets up telling me to strip "it's a order", i knew this was my chance, i strip slowly, removing every article of cloth piece by piece taking my time with it, keeping eye contact with Vi while doing so, gods the sight of her manspreading on the nearby chair, her hands on the arm supports, and her eyes dark and sultry already had me so wet and horny, I make sure to move waist and arch my hips more just to rile her up, I heard her clear her throat, I know this is making her very horny, while trying to remove my bra, i pretend to fall, and i fall on all fours, my ass facing Vi, "that's it!", Vi gets up behind me, flipping me to my back pinning my hands above my head, as I feel her kiss me, one of her hands pinching my nipple, a moan escapes my mouth, as I find her sucking my neck, "Vi..." I moan out, being so distracted from the pleasure, i didn't realise but she has tied by hands behind, restraining me, gods this scared me and turned me on at the same time "remember your safe word right?" I nod, Vi smirks as she starts to talk off her clothes slowly and slowly, teasing me, Gods, her muscles, those tattoos, I tried to close my legs, stopped by Vi's hands, her eyes warning me. After stripping, she walks over to me, having my eyes on her, I feel her hands grazing my inner thighs, "Vi please...." "Please what" her sensual voice reached my ears "i need u..." I say, "alright thenn" her fingers find my clit as she rubs it, torturing me with the slow pace, she gets on her knees, after that? I only remember my moans.

Hehe!! How do you like it y'all!!! Also this is part 1 btw!! Hehe part 2 coming up!