Vi x reader (reunion scenario 2)

In this story, Vi left you as well when she did the powder punching thing, But the difference she left you the night you mustered up to courage to Kiss her and ask her out, she calls y/n a whore and left her. y/n now works as one of the most dangerous assassins in The Undercity, getting a mission to kill a certain red head girl.

"Alright got it, Red head, tattoos and her name is Vi?" Y/n asks Silco in a very monotonous Tone, hoping to hide the underlying need to know more, if She was her Vi, the girl that left her years ago? "yes get it done by tomorrow, you'll get your payment" Silco looks up from his paperwork just to spare me a glance as in telling me to leave, strangely enough i have worked with Silco quite a few times yet His shimmer eye never seem to get any less scarier, do i show it? No of course not, I pull my hood on and walk away, hoping to get away as far as possible before i break down, my curiosity and desire getting the best of me, i NEED to know if it's My Vi, it can't be.....
"Oh!! Watch where ye going toots!" I hear a familiar rough feminine voice as i realise i zoned out again to find myself face to face with a familiar Blue head "Waittt y/n!!" "HUSHHH!" I tell Jinx and Pull her far away, away from earshot hoping to get some privacy "what are you doing here???" Jinx asks me in a hushed yet excited tone. Yes, Jinx knowns who I am but I have told her to not tell Silco, how did i manage to convince her don't ask me. "Okay Toots ya better tell me what you are doing here!!!" Jinx asks me, getting real close to me, her eyes narrowed in a curious manner "Okk Jinxie some spaceeee" i Walk away from her trying to put some space in between us, yes I have issues with people touching me and all but doesn't matter "it's no biggie just another assignmen" I say in a nonchalant manner, siting down on a half broken bench, It's late at night now, the lanes are rather empty now, fog covers the lengths that i can see, I pat on the space beside me "sit" i beckon her to come, She sits beside me, bringing her knees to her chest "who is ittt" she asks me strangely enough in a fearful way as if she is afraid of the answer that may come out of my mouth, I want to tell Jinx who is it but i decide against it "some rising crime lord, he is posing as a threat now to Silco" jinx Hums looking rather dissatisfied with the answer, silence lingers between us, "Alright!! I'll head home now!" I say getting up hoping to leave the awkward scene that has been initiated here. 

A Few hours later

Siting in my room, i was contemplating my plan, i knew who i had to kill, the payment was also half done, but it's Vi it can't be her right? To think of it i was handling this surprisingly well! Maybe what happened didn't traumatise me so bad, i say laughing to myself hoping to ignore the very well opposite emotion that had started to bubble in my chest. I was collecting supplies getting ready to initiate the mission, I put on a all black outfit with a cloak that covers my entire body and helps me to camouflage, I put my mask on hair up in a ponytail and head out towards one place where all secrets are spilled. I jump out from my window, yes during such times I prefer to use my window, you never know who is watching! The streets of Zaun are crowded with people, people bargaining, fighting, Having fun, with no one paying attention to me. I walk towards the Brothel, yes i have a special contact in the Brothel who helps me with missions at times and even kills for me if i Pay her well. As i walk inside, i see something strange....
Red hair. I realise that i was seeing my target in front of me pinning a taller blue haired female. I immediately panic and turn the other side running away "Oh crap crap crap crap" i Whisper while walking out "it is Vi...." The realisation hits me and all the painful memories come rushing back. "HEY!" I hear a mildy familier but extremely angry Feminine voice behind me, out of instinct I run away hoping to find a way to escape the Women I knew was Vi. I hear loud footsteps behind me signalling that she is chasing me and doesn't seem to want to give up, I feel blood rushing to my ears, deafening me to to any sounds around me, I run run and run, until my legs are burning threatening to give up, suddenly i realise the footsteps behind me have seen to quieten, strange....
Yeah! Ik i have been acting rather stupidly for a assassin, but can you blame me!. I stop but before i could do anything else, i feel strong rough arms grab me from my shoulders and slam me into the nearest wall, a sharp pain waves through my back as i realise what was going on "what do you want!" Vi asks me in a hushed yet paniced tone, I don't say anything, Idk what was wrong with me "Vi, it's me.." i Whisper slightly and Fall to the group fainting away.