Vi x Reader (Lost love)

This here is going to be in a way a summary of what my main book is gonna be about! The reader or y/n was a huge part of the group Of the 5 kids, but at the same time she worked with Silco, in a way Silco's first daughter, when the hole incident happens, Y/n rescues Powder bringing her to Silco, Soon as They grow up, Silco names Y/n as his heir that is if something happens to Silco Y/n gets the power. (Also i kinda tried to make this like a Movie trailer so why not💀)

"How do you feel about this y/n?" A woman with black spectates looks up at me "feel what?" "Well in your case, it's normal for the person to feel kind of a guilt" "guilt...." "Hmm" she replies "About what?" "the accident In Zaun" the woman says bluntly, sending my mind racing back to my past.
Flashback:
"Powder!! Where are you going??" I ask trying to catch up to a young powder who was running "to save them!! I can do this!" Powder replies and immediately starts to run faster, I should tell her that where she is heading is the warehouse of Silco, but that also means all the others.....
A few minutes later
"NO VI STOP!" "YOU KNEW THIS WAS SILCO'S WAREHOUSE Y/N!!" a very angry Vi Yells at me pushing me back where Powder who just got punched in the face by Vi was lying weeping "VI PLEASE LISTEN TO ME-" before i could say anything Vi says "YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR A WHORE AND A TRAITOR, I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED YOU!" Vi punches me in the stomach and walks away, "NO VI, PLEASE I NEED YOU COME BACK" A weeping powder screams at the top of her lungs hoping to will her sister back.
End of flashback

"What! Nahhh i don't feel anything! I am fineeee legit!" "Hmm" the therapist says looking up from her journal "so your denying that you don't wake up screaming every single night?" "Yep! I don't actually!!!" I say trying to mask my fear "alright....". The therapist says Sighing.

Scene Change ✨
Now playing: Our love

"Y/n I need you to do this, Your bound to be the next eye of Zaun!" A angry Silco says screaming at me, "I ammmm Y/n! Genuinely i am totally down for it toots!" A excited Jinx says enthusiastically "I...."
My mind races back To my sudden encounter with Vi later today, I met her at the brothel today She.....

Scene Change ✨
"Vi no!!!!" "I can't do this y/n... Silco dead, Zaun at war, I can't..." "vi please she's your sister...." I say having no courage to try to say something else, The cities are at war, a war beyond what I ever imagined and stuck between the two worlds the only girl i ever wanted......

GENUINELY IK ITS BAD😭😭, BUT ITS JUST A SMALL PART OF WHATS TO COME OF MY BOOK, SOO WHAT Y'ALL SAYY????