Chapter 5

Nayeon and Seulgi sneaked into Park Mansion and they unlocked the store room saw Jisoo. 

Nayeon: Jisoo..

Jisoo: Nayeona...

Nayeon: It's okay Jisoo, come let's go..

Jisoo: Where?

Seulgi: We are leaving this city.

Jisoo: But Taehyung, our family..

Nayeon: No one in our life...

Seulgi: Rose packed our things and she is waiting outside the house.

Jisoo, Nayeon and Seulgi ran away from Park Mansion. Four of them reached the railway station to reach Busan. After few hours of travelling in train they reached Busan. They stepped out of train.

Nayeon: Busan here we came..

AFTER 5 YEARS

Taehyung ...

my mom called me..

mmm...

Wake up..

I woke up and rubbed my eyes lazily. Today is Jin Hyung engagement  party with Irene. I am getting ready. I am so happy for  Jin hyung for having a new life Irene. That four criminals also went away from our life's. I happy that Nayeon went away from Jin hyung's life. We didn't complete our studies. This marriage for a business deal. We passed under graduate with cheating on exams and paying money to counsellor. We reached at venue and saw Jihyo calling Park Family to take family photo but 2 persons were not there. It's Jisoo and Chanyeol hyung.

NEXT DAY

BTS and their girlfriends enters the college as usual.

BTS love you..

Jenniya....

Momo you look so hot..

Jihyo...

They pretend that they didn't hear that. They met their other friends. Seventeen, Red Velvet and Twice. They enters the class and saw their enemy group EXO. Chanyeol looked at them disgustingly because of how they treated his sister. Class starts and one girl enters the class and talked to the homeroom teacher.

BTS and their girlfriends was so shocked so they can't blink their eyes.

Jihyo: Is that

Jennie: It can't be..

Momo: It's Nayeon..