Chapter 1

5 years ago.....

Lisa be careful....

Blonde girl warned her. But younger one didn't listen to this and continue running to catch the ball.

Rose: Aish... this girl.

Today is the family gathering. Kim, Jung, Min, Park and Jeon are gathering today. Now Rose is playing with youngest heir of Kim. She can meet her besties, especially Jisoo, Nayeon and Seulgi.

Suddenly she saw one car entering in Kim's Mansion. She was happy to see when her bestie Jisoo came out from the car. Jisoo waved to the terrace. Rose blushed when she saw her crush or her love. Jisoo looked at them annoyingly. Rose turned her head to see Lisa but she wasn't there but she hear crying sound of Lisa.

Lisa: Unnie...

Rose run towards her and hold her hands.

Jisoo, Nayeon and Seulgi who was running to the terrace to her bestie but she got a shock.

Jisoo: Lisa..

Rose: Jisoo help me.

Jisoo: Okay, Lisa don't leave her hand okay..

Jisoo and Nayeon was searching rope to rescue Lisa and Seulgi tried to help Rose.

But Lisa was feeling pain in her hand. So she leave her hand, it leads to only fall from 3rd buliding.

SeulRo: Lisa...

Jisoo: Rose what happened

Nayeon: Lisa...

Lisa's mother who was seeing this with blood shot eyes. She misunderstand Rose, Jisoo, Nayeon and Seulgi. Her hate towards them started.  Lisa's father took Lisa to the hospital.

HOSPITAL

Everyone are crying and but her mother stared three with a disgust. Jin looked at his love with a pity face. Doctor came from ICU told that patient got conscious, they sighed in relief. Lisa's mother goes to the Rose Seulgi and slapped them tightly. She fell down. Jisoo defends Rose and Seulgi.

Jisoo: Aunty, what are you doing?

Mrs Kim: Jisoo, you shut up..

Jin: Aunty, you can't speak to my sister like that. And why are you slapping Rose..

Mrs. Kim: Because she tried to kill Lisa

All: What???