Chapter 3

Jisoo saw Taehyung who is talking with BTS in the school corridor. She walk towards them.

Jisoo: Taehyung..

BTS who is talking happily their expression changed suddenly when they see Jisoo.

Taehyung: What?

Jisoo: I want to talk to you..

Taehyung: Oh.. a murderer wants to talk to me.. he said loudly

Seulgi, Nayeon and Rose who was walking in the corridor ran towards Jisoo.

Seulgi: Tae please don't talk in loud..

Jimin slapped Seulgi so hard. Jisoo helped Seulgi.

Jisoo: Why did you do this?

Taehyung: Shut up...

 Students started to gather to know what is happening there.

Taehyung: I can't believe that you four tried to kill my sister. I can't believe you guys are so low to kill Lisa for attention. 

Nayeon: Why should we that? she asked with teary eyes.

Jin: You are jealous bi*ch. Lisa is our youngest, so you couldn't see that everyone is loving her. You are real evil.

Taehyung: Now she is not my girlfriend, I am ashamed to call her as my gf. 

Jimin: You four are nothing but a sl*t who is jealous of their own sister.

BTS goes from there. Students looked at them disgustingly. From that day they become the victims of bullying. They were all alone in this whole world. Chanyeol had to go to Busan for his further studies. They were taunted in side the house and in the world. Lisa and Mr. Kim was in Thailand for her further treatment.

One day

Nayeon, Jisoo, Seulgi and Rose were sitting in the canteen and having the breakfast.  Suddenly BTS came inside the canteen and starts bullying them. They teared a piece of clothing leaving our half body exposed.

Taehyung: Look at these murderers sl*ts 

 Jimin took that video and uploaded in social media. 

Jisoo ran away from there and reached on the rooftop. She stepped her feet on the edge part of rooftop.

But someone holds her hands.

Jisoo: You..