Donnie Rap

Cl_Ha_01 Requests

EITHER: Dare: Rise Donnie rap loom 16 to the other two (featuring rise Leo as beat boxing champ)

OR:

Who's your favorite brother? (All three) (I Give options cuz I cannot decide)

===========================

"Dang, I feel like a turtle." R Donnie puts on wing eyeliner and a sparkly purple outfit from the dressing room.

12 Donnie starts playing on the keyboard.

"Donatello! He's a fellow who's got a knack with machines." R Donnie busted out the door rapping into the mic.

"Say what? Say what?" R Leo beat boxes.

"And that's a fact jack!" R Donnie dances with the skirt swinging.

M Donnie bangs on the drums.

"You know I'm that purple turtle that everybody loves." R Donnie sings.

"Cause if you don't he'll pout and start whining like a kitten." R Leo sings to the mic.

"Yeah- Wait, I do not! I mean, I wear cat PJ's to bed but I don't act like one." R Donnie pouts with cross arms.

"Two words. Beach ball." R Leo pulled it out of a box.

"Ah! Hiss I say! Hiss!" R Donnie jumps to the ceiling fan, hissing at the beach ball.

"Why does he do that?" 03 Don asked after he cut the music.

"Ha, the world may never know." R Leo puts the beach ball away.

Later:

"Oh, and for your question on who's my favorite brother it is definitely NOT Leo. Any who, if I had to choose, guess I pick uh... Mikey, because he's the least annoying out of all of them." R Donnie tells the camera in his room. With cat pjs and an army of cat plushies to defend him from beach balls on the bed.

"End of today's daily video diary." R Donnie turns off the camera to hopefully get some sleep. Then the softshell hears a noise. "Leo? Is that you? Deep breath. It was just the wind." R Don takes deep breaths to calm down and snuggles with the plushies until he falls asleep.