𝟎𝟏𝟐: 𝐗𝐈𝐈

Începe de la început

3:31 pm
"You really are starting to poke D!" Sierra announced as she noticed Dreka's round stomach.

"I knoww! We're throwing the gender reveal next week" Dreka notified. Sierra's eyes widened with excitement. "I'll definitely have my goodie bag ready!" Sierra spoke.

"How does King feel about all of this?" Sierra asked, her smile fading away as she awaited for an answer.

Placing her hand on her hip as they walked to a food spot in the mall Dreka smiled. "He's very much happy! Like to the point he already started getting boy clothes cause he just knows it's gonna be a boy"

"That's too cute" Sierra spoke.

"Now bitch, how you and Zane been?" Dreka asked.

"I'm not even gonna lie it's been good! We haven't argued lately but I still want him to open up to me.. I still feel like he doesn't trust me with certain things." Sierra confessed, Her eyes locked with Dreka's.

Dreka leaned forward, offering her a reassuring hug. Accepting the hug gratefully and feeling comforted by Dreka's warm embrace Sierra smiled.

"I guess you just gotta take it slow with Zane Si, you really the first woman that he's actually had feelings for.. You a new feel." Dreka explained Sierra nodded, appreciating Dreka's advice.

Sierra knew that she was lucky to have such a supportive friend in Dreka. Dreka had always been there for Sierra, through thick and thin, providing a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on. Sierra couldn't imagine going through life without Dreka by her side, and she was grateful for their longtime bond.

Looking down at her phone and checking the time Sierra looked through her notifications hoping for a text from Zane but to her expectations there wasn't. Grabbing the food that they ordered they finished shopping around and headed back to the house.

 Grabbing the food that they ordered they finished shopping around and headed back to the house

4:00
"This shit turning out easier than I thought P" Kyree spoke in the phone.

"Just make sure this shit gets done alright?" Nodding his head like he could see him through the phone.

"It will". Hanging up the phone and placing it under the mattress Kyree jumped as he heard a loud knock at his hotel room door. Grabbing the gun Zane had gave him from the drawer he rushed to the peephole and slowly tucked it away as he realized who was at the door.

"Yoo nigga open this bitch" Zane shouted as he knocked on the door.

Opening the door Kyree's smile faded as he saw King walk in behind Zane he let go of the door letting it hit King on his way in and sat on the bed mugging him.

Catching a glimpse of Kyree's attitude King scrunched his face and shook his head. "You got a problem with a nigga or some shit?"

"Yeah nigga.. You" Placing his hand on his gun Kyree got up from the bed and stepped up to King.