AN UPDATE AND ANNOUNCEMENT

So, like the title says, this installment is a general update and announcement for Once Upon a Lie and its authors Cress and Leigh.

We marked Once Upon a Lie as complete when we came to the decision that we needed a longer hiatus. In all honesty, we barely made it through writing season one in a timely manner even after giving ourselves nearly six months of lead-time to write chapters.

Things are finally settling down, and we're looking forward to continue Once Upon a Lie to its entirety. We think the story will end after three more seasons. We will post an announcement soon with what to expect and when.

In the meantime, if you're craving new stories, Madi Leigh is releasing her debut novel, Saving Declan, on Kindle Vella September 29, 2023. She has more details on her profile, but if you like...

*second-chance romance*

*dual POVs*

*dude in distress*

*female rage and ambition*

*dark academia meets the Golden Age of Hollywood*

*a subtle mafia-esque romance*

... this might be the story for you! Check out Madi Leigh's profile for the official blurb and aesthetics!

 this might be the story for you! Check out Madi Leigh's profile for the official blurb and aesthetics!

We are so grateful for everyone's continued interest in this story. We can't wait to start writing it again soon! If you haven't already, be sure to add this story to your library and/or reading list, or follow our profile, so you can be the first to know when we post a release date for season two!