Chapter 9- Simon

He had been summoned to Drottningholm Palace. He didn't know why. He was sitting across the table from August, avoiding his stare. This better be important, he thought looking at the empty seat next to him at the head of the table. Suddenly a fanfare begins, heralding the presence of the King, his wille. A man, Jan Olof he assumes announces "His majesty, King Wilhelm I of Sweden". And the king enters the room, smiling. Simon asks "what are you so happy about?". Wille responds "the Riksdag just passed a law approving the use of Surrogacy or adoption to continue the monarchy but I don't think that's what this meeting is about". Jan olof says "31st of March 15:00 UTC, The royal court is in session with HRH the regent presiding."August speaks "I just found out I am going to be a father" . "With who?" Minou asks. Simon can already see the answer coming. "With Sara errikson". No,no, no he thought. "We reccomend a marriage immediately" Jan Olof says. "Is there mutual love?" Wille questions. "Yes, even still" . No, no no Simon thought. August the jerk, the child pornographer, the liar, would now be his brother-in-law. Later Simon got a text from Sara that she accepted the proposal. "Another thing" said Jan Olof "Since the God save the King remix was released and became a hit ,you've been requested to sing Ode to Joy at the EU meeting next month in Stockholm, please don't insult any members of the family this time".August took Wille out of the room to talk.