Hongjoong gasped in mock offense, pinching Seonghwa's cheek.

For the next hour, Hongjoong became Seonghwa's personal model.

The blond fussed and cooed over him.

Despite not being interested in fancy clothes, Hongjoong liked the attention he was receiving from Seonghwa.

He was willing to endure endless hours of trying on clothes if it meant Seonghwa would dote on him like this.

Hongjoong, however, drew the line when Seonghwa mischievously suggested he try on a skirt.

"No way in hell." Hongjoong growled.

"Joongie, pleeeeease?"

"No! I wouldn't wear a skirt for anyone."

"Not even me?" Seonghwa pouted.

"Especially not for you."

"Uh!" Seonghwa punched Hongjoong's arm, making him laugh. "You jerk!"

"Let's get outta here." Hongjoong retreated to the dressing room. "We've been in here for almost three hours."

Seonghwa waited for Hongjoong, the stack of clothes the blond tried on still in his arms.

When Hongjoong returned, Seonghwa gazed at the ice cream adorned blouse and pink skirt adoringly.

"It's getting a bit too cold to wear this type of skirt so if I do get something like this, I'll have to wear some cute stockings or something." Seonghwa said as they got back on the escalator. "Hopefully I can find something similar at a cheaper store."

"Wait... you're not going to buy it?" Hongjoong asked, astonished.

Seonghwa gaped. "Of course not! These are brand name clothes, remember? Have you seen the price tags?"

Hongjoong chewed his bottom lip thoughtfully. "...give 'em here." He ordered, holding his hand out.

"What?"

"I'll buy them for you." Hongjoong clarified. "I want to."

"Hongjoong, you can't-"

"As a thank you for being such a sweet person." Hongjoong interjected shyly. "I've been feeling a little better about myself lately. That's because I've been hanging around you so much. So please, let me buy the outfit."

Seonghwa slowly handed the blouse and skirt over, still in awe. "Thank you..."

Seonghwa ventured out to put the rest of the clothes back when Hongjoong waited in line at the cash register.

When it was his turn, he set the clothes on the counter.

The female cashier gave him a warm smile as she started to scan the items.

Hongjoong winced at the total price, but Seonghwa's smile was worth much more.

"Is this a gift for someone special?" The cashier asked casually.