✵Back To Us ✵(pt3)

...
JM: He loves you..

I shockingly looked at him who was still looking at the outside. Somehow I managed to drive still..

TH: Who loves me?
JM: Lee Rawan. That kid loves you..
TH: Oh Yeah he does but in brotherly way not as in that way you meant..
JM: (sits straight on the seat and looks at Taehyung) What you know about love? You know nothing! You're an idiot! I catched him looking at you in the same way I do! He loves you not in a brotherly way but more Kim Taehyung!
TH: (parks the car beside road with Jungshocked) what do you mean by he loves me? He doesn't! And what way? You clearly don't like me a bit! You can't tolerate my presence! What you know about love that I don't?
JM: It's you! You know nothing! You're meanie!(sniffs) I don't like you cause I love you Taehyung! But you never noticed me..
TH: Wh- wait what? You love me? God! Park Jimin loves me? Heyy please don't cry.. Tell me it's real, I'm not dreaming
JM: I told you that you are an idiot, you know nothing and it's all true! You don't even believe me now! (sniffs)
TH: Jiminah I can't understand.. I'm sorry.. Please forgive your idiot.. I love you too and it's been long I'm in love with you
JM: You-You love me? Noh You don't! You're just pitting me!
TH: No Jiminie I love you and it's true.. I came to pick you up even knowing you'll hate me in morning.. Jin hyung could've picked Rawan too if I told I don't want to.. But I came for you only.. Did you saw me ever to carrying others like I do to you? Did you saw I take care of others like I do to you? No I don't. Cause I love you too Jimin. I love you from then, when we became each other bestest friend, closest friends.. Just I had no courage to tell you.. I even have your name tattoo on my chest. I don't wanted to ruin our friendship.. I didn't knew if you look at me that way. I didn't wanted to lose you Minnie..
JM: Show me
TH: Huh?
JM: Show me your tattoo, show me your love Kim Taehyung..
TH: Ji-
JM: I know you can't do anything except talking, alien. I'll see myself..

My heartbeat increases as I felt Jimin coming near to me. He sat on my lap while opening my jacket and threw it on his seat. He started to open my shirt's button. I'm scared if he can hear my fast heartbeat. I can feel Jimin's stare on my chest, he's roaming is fingertips on the tattoo of his name which located just above of my heart. I think my heart will ripout from ribcage..
Suddenly I feel a light air blowing on my tattoo.. I can feel a soft pair of lips, touched the tattoo.. I looked at Jimin, who's already looking at me with his ocean eyes where I can drown peacefully..

JM: Make love to me Tae. I waited from decades. I can't wait anymore. Make me yours. Make me believe you're mine. Make me feel it's not my dream. Please don't let me wait anymore..
TH: Ji-Jimin. You're drunk. You don't know what you're saying..
JM: (Started to grind on taechonda who's already awake) I'm sobber enough to know what's happening, what I'm saying and want..

*pov ended*

TH: Ahh Ji-(shuts up by the aggressive kiss from Jimin)

After loosing full self control the tiger is awake to take his pray.
He started to kiss back in same energy as Jimin...
After some minutes they broke the kiss for lack of oxygen and panted heavily.

TH: Go to the back seat.. I can't wait till home. You're mine only Park no soon to be Kim Jimin. I'll claim my wife tonight
JM: Mmh Ah Tae ~ can't wait to be yours and leaving my marks on you.. You're mine too!
TH: Ofcourse only yours my pretty boy..

..... Continue