Painting My Canvas (pt2)

~skips to next day ~
So an excited Jimin is now in front of Kim Residence. Somehow he managed Jungkook to leave him alone for today's friends party..

'KNOCK KNOCK' 'KNOCK KNOCK'

"Coming" the familiar deep voice spoke as the rushing footsteps can heard. Then the close door opened and revealed a half naked figure of the artist with a bare upper body and only a loose trousers hanging from his waist which made Jimin almost choke on the air..

"Welcome Back Jimin. I'm really grateful to you (takes Jimin's school bag from him and carried it to the hallway)btw where is the bunny?"

"Haha I managed him cause he wouldn't let you to do work peacefully"

"Great ok there is a strawberry shake in the fridge as I noticed yesterday you don't like drinks. I don't have much guests and no touch with children so I don't know what you kids like. Hope you will be ok with it"

"Thank you hyung I'm fine with anything. So is there any idea that what you gonna paint?"

"Um basically I really don't have any particular idea but I have a picture of dawn"

"Oh okk. Should I think too?"

"Ofcourse it'll be a great help"

"Ok then can I use your bedroom?"

"Definitely! And there is my studio, I'll be there with my coffee" (bare with it for sake of your lovely author 🙃)

"Okk see you there!"

*JM's pov*

I went to his bedroom which is neatly arranged. I get rid off my clothes except my boxer and wrapped the white sheet around my body. My soft blondes are already messy so it's perfect now!
-pov ended-

Jimin went back to the studio and saw Taehyung who is looking out of the window. The soft ray of falling sun bathed him and making him look more ethereal. Also the half lighten and half dark atmosphere of the room creating a perfect picture of Dawn...

"Hyung? Hyungiee?"

"Hm? Yeah Jiminie! Oh-WOW!"

Taehyung just become a statue after seeing the younger in this sinful clothing. He is looking like a full course meal! The sexy collarbones are playing hide and seek with the sheet, waiting for Taehyung's mark! After a long time his inner artist came back to paint his own canvas...
He shook his head and put the mug on Jimin's hand. Make him sit on the couch..

"You look ethereal Jimin"

"T-Thank you h-hyung. You told that you have an idea of dawn. So I thought I should dress up like this as it'll seem that I just woke up from sleep "

" You are really amazing Jimin! Hold on. Stay half lie on the couch and rest your head on the arm. The sheet is gonna hang half. Your legs will be on show and put them crossing on the other arm. Hold the mug with both of your hands and look at the out side "

" The plot is so amazing hyung! But did you tried anything cause the colour plate seems used with new shade "

" Oh that! I was trying your skin colour. It's unique "

" Oh? T-Thanks "

" Are you ready Jimin? "

" Yes I'm "

The artist went back to his seat on the floor and started to fill the canvas with colours on try to capture the human angel in the middle of colours-brushes-paper..

* JM's pov*

His professional version comes out. That determined artist. The painter who has the hunger to give his imaginations a perfect feature. And I'm craving for this. That serious artist for whom I fall. For whom that 13 years old boy fall. He is looking like exactly same as that stormy eve. My crush. No my love. My unrequited love. You'll never know hyung that somebody really loved you that much that he can do anything for you. I love you Kim Taehyung.....

.... Continue