Painting My Canvas (pt1)

'DING DING'

"Ok students for today our class is dismissed. Safe home"
"Bye sirr~" All the students cheered together. The tiredness of this long day can see on everyone's face.. At last it's time to go back home!

"Jiminie please.. I don't want to listen more excuses now! Ajumma already gave us permission and I know that you are big fan of my brother.. Why you are denying every chance to meet him personally when you cut every tickets of his exhibition to see his works? "
" Kookah it's not like that. I um we'll be disturb him if we g-"
" Enough Park Jimin. You are going and it's final. He is always busy.. We'll not disturb him. Leggoo~"

Then the bus stopped at their address. As Jimin and Jungkook both are neighbours just Jimin's house is some block away from Jungkook's so both of their parents doesn't get bother if any of them stays at other's home. By the effects of cute puppy eyes of Jungkook's Jimin gave in and put a shirt on him before going out with Jungkook..

"Eomma we are going to visit hyung, byee"

<reaching the destination >

'KNOCK KNOCK' 'KNOCK KNOCK' 'KNOCK KNOC-'

"Coming!" a deep voice spoke and sounds of footsteps coming from inside..
"What the h- Oh crap! Jungkook? You brat here? I remembered that I told you that I'm freaking busy now!"
"Oh hyung Calm down! We'll not stay longer just let us chill sometimes"
"Is this place looking like a ducking chill ground Jeon?"
"Hyungggg please I have a guest who is a big fan of your! Please"
"Ah ok just go home before night"
"Yayy Come on Jiminiee"

*JM's pov*
Jungkook dragged me inside. He brought two of us a bowl of chips which I'm sure he secretly brought from school store. He also took a light drink from the refrigerator of his hyung. He set a movie and we continued our so called cHiLliNg..

His brother not real but a cousin of his from distant relation, I met him 5 years ago at our school camp. I was 13 and he was 27. That time I only knew him as a stranger. I didn't knew that he is Jungkook's brother. My youngself got a crush on him but day by day this crush turned into more sincere. My unrequited love grew it's own.. I can't stop myself from falling for him more. Other hand he got famous by his amazing works, he got married and had a beautiful wife but I don't know why she left him.. He is such a definition of perfection! His paintings are just wow with their unique subjects! Leave the paintings but their owner?! Dark brown orbs, light curly messy mullet, his sharp jawline and everything screams that he is ethereal! My poor heart will never stop craving for him! For KIM TAEHYUNG!

Suddenly some sounds brought me on earth. I looked over and saw it's Taehyung hyung. I went to him to apologise..
-pov ended-

"Hyung we are sorry.. I'm really sorry to disturb you. I tried to stop Kook but he didn't listen to me"
"It's fine kiddo. I'm not mad at you guys. I'm just too tired and disturbed. I have my exhibition next month but I didn't found any subject. I don't know what to do and I let my anger out to you. I'm sorry"
"No no hyung it's ok. You are an amazing artist I ever see. I'm fond of your works. Stay positive hyung.. You will be found your subject soon! I'm with you always.. All the best hyung" (shows his beautiful heart touching eye smiles)
"Thank Y- Wait! Do that again!"
(smile drops) " W-What t-to do?"
"Ah smile again. Like that. As it has it's own soul! It It beautiful!"
"Oh kay" (smiles shyly)
"Jimin um I know I'm requesting something which seems weird.. You can deny it if you don't want ofcourse"
"W-What request h-hyung?"
"Um Jiminah I want you to be my model for my next work. Only a session is enough for me!"
"Ofcourse I'll be your model hyung! It'll be my pleasure to help you! I'm so lucky! Um when you want the s-session?"
"Yess thanks a lot Jiminah. Ah what about tomorrow? I don't wanna fade up my idea"
"Okk.. I'll be here tomorrow after school"
"No problem from me. Again Thank you Minnie"

*JM's pov*
MINNIE??!! He gave me a new nickname!? I think I'm dying! No Park Jimin you can't die now! You have to be model for your idol! Really I'm gonna be model for my love?! Shit! It's like a dream come true! Can't wait for tomorrow!!
-pov ended-

..... Continue

-Author's Note -
It'll be completed publish so thrice update a day 😁
Started and Ended: 6/04/2023