XVI. Heart only for cats/boyfriends

"Look what I found!”

You turned your head from the box with your things to look at Satoru who was holding a fluffy artificial tail on a metal ball in his hand.

Your eyes widened and your mind seemed to explode as you remembered the moment you used it.

Do they like cat tails that much?

"Hide this!" You called out, grabbing the box to carry it to the living room.

"Kitty~ this should be in your stuff." he suddenly whispered in your ear. "You're the only one who uses it~. Me and Suguru have our own tails. We don't need artificial ~."

"Just hide it somewhere! I can't believe you had to find it today!

"It was at the end of my underwear drawer! I kept adding clean ones until I finally couldn't see the soft fur!

"Suguru...!" You groaned, seeking support for your mind so that you wouldn't have to die now and your soul wouldn't fly out of your body.

"Yup?" He leaned out of the bathroom while collecting everything from there.

"Please take him away... I'm already nervous enough about the move and he's finding things he doesn't want to see yet!'

You pointed to the White-haired Man behind you.

Purple eyes turned to Gojo, giving him a menacing look.

It was very difficult to convince you to move.
Because when you move, you have to leave your job. This was a difficult decision you all made. Well... It wasn't difficult for them because they really wanted you to be in the home you deserved. Not just any apartment building.

They said they have a big house for you all. And there's enough room for more than three people.

You don't know if there was a hint behind it or not.

The thing was thrown into the box and a lot of white smoke appeared behind you.

As you started walking forward, you felt your foot touch something warm and soft. So you looked down and saw Satoru as a cat showing you his belly. That fluffy kitten belly!

When he's human, you can't pet his belly because he takes it as a hint to something more...

You leaned down and grabbed him to lift the cat's body and hold him in your arms.

One thing is certain... It's a big cat. A big, heavy cat...

But when he started purring and snuggling into your chest, you pushed him onto the couch. Especially because you heard your phone ringing.

Yuki:
"Can we meet to finish the project? I know you won't be working with me anymore in a few days, but would you like to finish this last thing with me?"

You felt the eyes of two cats on you.

You:
"I'll do it willingly. When and where should we meet?"
"I don't want you to have to finish it yourself since we're both responsible for it."

Yuki:
"Cool! I'll send you the address in a moment!
"Can we meet in two hours at the entrance?"
"This is the address: [ADDRESS]"

"What's going on?"

"Oh, Sugu." his arms wrapped around your waist. "Yuki asked me if we could meet up to finish our latest project together."

"Are you going with him?" Satoru asked from across the room.

"Yes I do. I don't want him to be left alone with all this. This is our joint project and I want to at least help with something."