Nyan V

Sexual contentThe photos aren't mine, I found them on Pinterest

Sexual content
The photos aren't mine, I found them on Pinterest

______

"Satoru where are you going... I don't feel like running after you from the very morning..."

You left your apartment following your white tail. 

It was morning. At this hour you feel as if you are dead. You just want to keep going to sleep. Nothing else comes to mind. Your brain only thinks about the bed and sleeping under the covers. 

You didn't even care to see Suguru jumped out of the window as a cat. Maybe he jumped on a balcony or something? You do not know. But you surely know that there is no bloody stain and black fur on the pavement. It means that he is still alive and luckily he is doing well. He is not a suicide cat. Just like he is not a suicide man. You don't need to worry or fear. You just want to live like you do now. With two cats / boys. The two of them can be whoever they want. It is important that they are with you. 

But the heat that left you a few minutes ago wasn't fair. 

It was so fun having Satoru stayed in bed with you. He hugged you and wouldn't let you go. His broad shoulders just begged for further hugs. 

An hour later, however, he turned into a cat in your arms and slipped out of bed. 

You followed him because he meowed.

Sleepy, you barely walked to the door and you don't know why, you opened it letting him leave. 

He turned to you and sat down in front of the door, almost a smile on his face. 

You left the apartment looking around. 

"Satoru, there's nothing here..." you muttered looking at the white ball of fur in front of you. 

Suddenly he got up and went back to the apartment, lying on his stomach in the middle of the corridor.

A lazy cat, hungry for tenderness and comfort...

You walked over to him looking at him.

He turned on his back, showing his fluffy belly. 

"What?" you asked. 

You bent down, grabbing the furry in your hands.

You started walking with him towards the couch to put him there. 

"What happened to you today?" You spoke while you were playing with his tail. 

When you were next to the couch, the cat grew in a split second and Satoru appeared among the white cloud, crushing you to the couch and kissing your lips. 

Your eyes stayed wide even as he pulled away smiling.

"What's wrong? I didn't want anything. Oh well... I just wanted to get you out of bed. I have to leave and I wanted to tell you something." His hand squeezed the softness of your thigh. "I will tire you more today than yesterday. If the night was not enough for you to rest, go to sleep. Because I'm having fun in the evening. Suguru will probably be joining. And if you like my tail so much... You will get a surprise~."