Nyan I

White fluff and black fluff

White fluff and black fluff. It was something you saw one day. Two big cats were sitting on the floor of your living room. Both were clean and seemed pleased.

One black with beautiful long fur. They were fluffy, but the fur was neat. Only around it was more distracted. The purple cat's eyes were intoxicating. This cat looked dark after all. But he was sweet.

The second was almost the opposite. Medium long white fur that was disheveled. Plus, blue eyes you haven't seen a cat could have. They were beautiful. The cat itself looked nice. So bright. But there was an odd sense of confidence emanating from him.

Two completely different cats, and they still sat next to each other and stared at you.

You wondered where they came from. After all, your door has always been locked. You're also on the sixth floor, no fire ladder or stairs on the other side. You only had a balcony without going downstairs. That's why it was a mystery to you. You didn't even see if your neighbor had cats.

You even went to him. Two fluffy creatures sitting on your hands.

You knocked on the door.

You didn't know this neighbor as much as you might think. You didn't even know his name. But you know from that first meeting that he wasn't very nice. And he certainly didn't like cats.

"Good morning. How can I help you?" he asked, opening the door slightly.

"Good morning. We are neighbors. I would like to ask if they are your cats?" you said, moving closer to show him the two fluffy balls in your hands.

Honestly, you had a slight problem with lifting the cats. Both were big and were in motion. Moreover, they weighed quite a lot. This is a sign that they cannot be neglected. You couldn't tell because of their fluffy fur whether they were skinny or not, but they didn't look like that.

But where did they come from in your home?

"No. These are not my cats. I do not like them." the neighbor looked at the two creatures with almost disgust.

"Yes? Whose they are..." you muttered to yourself.

You didn't have any neighbors from the neighborhood anymore. Or maybe they came from the lower floors? Or the lowest ones?

You didn't have time to check everyone out. It would take forever. Besides, you remember that some families have a dog. You didn't know anyone who had cats. Maybe a new neighbor?

"Ekhem..." the man cleared his throat. "I think they are yours after all. I do not like such jokes to force someone to an animal that you do not want anymore. Please don't come here again."

"But it's really not mine–" you cut it off suddenly, feeling the animals on your arms begin to vibrate.

They both began to purr and hug you. Their tails twined around your hands, which you didn't consider normal. White rose slightly and hugged your neck, his paws held in place. Black spread more over your hand.