Nyan 🔞

NSFW warning ⚠️

I got a request to write this as a one shot with Smut. This doesn't have much impact on the plot. If you don't want to read wild smut, skip this. After this, the story will continue as normal.

What could you do? They were your cats

What could you do? They were your cats. You couldn't throw them away. Besides, it was so good with them. They were always there for you. They did what you wanted. They pampered you. Just like before, you pampered their.

What could you do? They were your cats. You couldn't throw them away. Besides, it was so good with them. They were always there for you. They did what you wanted. They pampered you.... Just like before, you pampered them too. What could you do?
They were your cats for real. You couldn't throw them away. Besides, it was so good with them. They were always there for you for now. They did what you wanted - all of things. They pampered you and just like before, you pampered them too.

Sometimes they still acted like cats. Even though they looked and were human. They left behind a few cat behaviors. They hugged you and wanted you to stroke and touch them. They were like cats. They even left their collars behind. Sometimes they were on their necks. They liked to annoy you.

"Sweetheart!" you heard a scream from the bedroom. You know very well that Satoru has been lying on the bed for several hours.

"Yes?" you asked and you went to the door.

"I'm bored..." he groaned.

"Watch TV or turn into a cat and sleep."

"Then we can go bathing together."

"Suguru is in the bathroom."

"We can throw him out." he smiled slyly at you.

"Satoru, I'm sick of this. Give me a break. I'm nervous."

"A woman took the last packet of your favorite cereal from the shelf again?" He asked.

"Not this time. This time my boss is killing me..."

Suddenly he jumped out of bed and stood behind you.

His hands traced circles on your shoulders.

"Let me de-stress you." he kissed your neck and slid his hands down, picking up the shirt.

"No... Satoru." You remained silent while leaning against him.

You're sick of teasing, and you don't believe in the stress-relieving power of sex. He would certainly tease. And you still feel weird being so close to "your cat." Or rather cats.

What is true, you had a thrilling time with them. You loved them as they loved you. They were handsome and sexy, and it practically made you fuck them. Even they suggested it. But as a consolation you have heard more than once that they are not really cats. They are people who can turn into a cat. And nothing more.