IX

A/n: On request

"Suguru! Suguru!"

"What?"

The dark haired man entered his friend's bedroom when he called him. He didn't know why Gojo preferred him that way, but there had to be a reason.

Even if it may turn out that he found a video and wants to show it to him.

"Suguru, do you remember our mission a few days ago?" He said with a smile.

"How could I forget something that happened recently? Hurry up and tell me what it is. I'm a little busy." answered him.

"okay okay. But do you remember that cat we met when we got back?"

"The one on the street? Black and white? Yeah. I think it was homeless, really."

"I know. That's what I'm all about. But do you know what was wrong with it?"

"Hmm?"

"Didn't you feel a strange aura?"

The dark-haired man was silent, agreeing with his friend.

"So, that cat was a curse."

"what?" He grunted, looking at him strangely. "It was just a normal cat, you know... Did you eat too much sugar or what...?"

"It really was a curse! I gave it a piece of food, and you did the same! Then the cat disappeared!'

"It just went away..."

"Oh! look!"

The white-haired suddenly began to focus too much when he was sitting on the bed. He closed his eyes and calmed his breathing.

He started thinking about the cat. Until suddenly he felt a different feeling in his body. He's done that twice already. And it all worked. It will certainly be the same now.

Suddenly, white smoke appeared around the sky in a second, enveloping him. Not letting Geto see him.
Even as he, alarmed, screamed and came closer to check what had just happened.

As the smoke cleared, he saw a white cat sitting on the bed. The same blue eyes he'd known for so long. Disheveled fur.
But that's not logical. It's impossible for his best friend to turn into a cat!

Geto walked over to the bed and picked up the animal, watching it.

The white cat placed one soft paw on his nose, and a kind of smile appeared on his fluffy face.

"Satoru?" he murmured.

The cat meowed happily.

The moment smoke appeared around, Geto's hands were more burdened. Because Gojo appeared in front of him.