Lights on or lights out

Song of the day Genies  by   LSD ft. Sia, Diplo, Labrinth

ELOISE POV
" Three, Two, One HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMARA" I was out partying with my friends to celebrate my best friend Amara I've known her since we were in pre-k same class each year now we're in college she's helped me through everything and I mean fucking everything my mom passed away a  year after she gave birth to my brother she had died in a crash when coming home from work God I hate drunk drivers but since then my dad had gotten worse he already hated everything about me but then he heard my mom died he instantly just for some reason started hating me so much more.

" BITCH IM FUCKING TWENTY ONE LIKE IM SO FUCKING HYPEED" Amara is definitely drunk she loves drinking she's so lucky my dad own this club my dad owns a couple clubs, restaurants , business, and etc but he also owns a mafia and Amara knows that and I'm happy she still wants to be my friend even though I'm a daughter of someone who owns a mafia " Amara your so lucky my dad owns this club because I don't know how we would be able to spend your birthday " as I turn my back I saw a man staring at me and asking me to come over so I did as that even though I'm here for Amara I still have to work "excuse me sir do you need help with anything?" "Yes who's the owner I would like to invest in this club and before you ask the most I'll give is 5 million because it looks a bit older" I'm shocked investing this club is crazy I mean wow I zoned out but quickly answered the man " yes my dad owns it I'll surely tell him your interested in buying this building"  fuck my  dad he's gonna kill me it's one am and I was supposed to leave at twelve I was lucky enough to leave the house but if he finds out I'm still here I'm dead.

***
"Yes I  just pulled into my driveway I'm okay alright love you birthday girl" I feel so bad
having to leave Amara  but I'm happy she knows I had to well I guess I  have to face reality I'm begging no one's up especially my dad he would kill me if he knew I came at this time I quietly opened the door to the mansion and right after closing it all the lights were off well not all of them the one leading to the grand staircase the one I had to take to get to my room was on.

*Gulp* I was walking slowly towards the stairs until I froze I saw... "Good morning it looks like your done doing your lil whore activity now WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT UPSTAIRS IN YOUR PAJAMAS BUT A BLACK SHORT DRESS WITH YOUR WHITE WORK APRON"  dad said sending chills down my spine  "I'm really really sorry I was celebrating Amara's birthday and then I decided to start working but a guy said he would buy the club for five million" hopefully he would stop yelling and then maybe even thanked me but I was wrong "hmm 5 million okay but your still a fucking slut for dressing like that shit" well that hurt.

I gave a quick nod to show I was listening surprisingly he didn't do anything I quickly went up the stairs and locked my door before he changed his mind and decided to do anything.

I guess I'll go and take a shower I have a feeling tomorrow I'll be forced in a meeting like usual.

A/N  Hey guys so I decided to start a new book but I will continue Forced in the mafia life but just taking a break from it I have started school so I'll try to post as much I could anyways hope you like it and if you want can you please leave feedback and maybe a vote/like?