She placed the cup on the table in front of me.

"I'm with my girlfriend and I'll be back on the afternoon," she stated with a deliberate grin, leaning down to give me a kiss on the forehead.

"You're awake, I've already made a milk for you." She pointing to the milk she had made for me.

Para sakin pala yon.

Hindi ako makagalaw sa sinabi niya, especially considering that it's her father, I suppose, I can't believe what she just said. I giggled out, I couldn't control my emotions right now.

Kinikilig ako pero ngumiti lang ako sa kanya. Grabe ka na ma'am, bumawi agad.

Wala na hindi na ako galit. Nasan na ba ang mga hugasin dito?

With that, binaba na niya ang tawag pagkakuway inusog ang mesa ng konti para makaupo sa lap ko.

"Good morning," nakangiting sabi niya sakin habang nakalambitin na sa leeg ko. Hinawakan ko siya to support her back.

"My god, stop this." I murmured.

She raised her eyebrows at me, "Don't you like what I have told with my father?"

"It's not that. It's just...."

"What?"

"You're acting nice today," natatawang sagot ko dito.

"So!?" her firm voice punched my face.

"I like it." Pag-iiba ko ng sagot sa kanya. Ayaw ko ng gulo, nasa mood siya ngayon at dapat sasabayan ko siya. Mahirap na, sa susunod nito magiging ice palamig na naman ang pagkatao niya.

"You don't like what I said that you are my girlfriend?" tanong niya.

"That's what I enjoy." I said, I leaned in to meet her warm lips.

"Hmmm," she hummed when my lips touched hers. I kissed her while she was sitting on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Rhea, miss?" tawag ni Mang Damian sa may pintuan. Napatigil ako sa ginagawa ko at iniwasan ng tingin ang matanda.

Naramdaman kong nakatitig ito samin. With our position, nakaramdam ako ng hiya. Nakita kami ng matanda na naglalampungan sa kusina.

"Yes?" sagot ng babaeng wala yatang balak na umalis sa lap ko kahit nakita na kami ng matanda.

"Ready na po ang mainit na tubig, pwede na po kayong maligo." Sabi nito.

"Thank you, Mang Damian," she replied.

Mang Damian departed without inquiring about our activity.

He knows his madam is gay.

"Ma'am," I said, gently urging her to stand up from my lap.

"What? Am I too heavy?" She retorted, her tone authoritative.

I rolled my eyes. "Iinomin ko lang ang gatas," I replied.

She began to shift her body, and I thought she would get up, but instead, she reached for the milk on the table and offered it to me by hand.

"Drink," she ordered.

My cheeks flushed with warmth, and I couldn't decline her gesture, so I opened my mouth and sipped the milk from the cup.

"Would you like to shower together?" she inquired. I suddenly choked, spilling milk as I was taken aback by her unexpected question.

Napatawa siya nang tingnan ko siya. She let out a chuckle as she observed me accidentally spilling the milk. In a bold move, she leaned in once more to lick the spilled milk off my face, leaving me completely immobilized.