~V x J x WD! reader~

a/n: requested by Solarialuvsyou_ sorry for being so damn late with the request
-
-
-
~2nd POV~

"(Y/N) (L/N)!! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" Shouted uzi, chasing after you, looking like she wants to murder you

now, why is she chasing after you? well, one, you stole her railgun- accidentally broke it, and now are running from her. uzi, who's obviously angry, is right about to catch up to you.

you dodge her and start running towards a corner in the hall you two are running in. without uzi noticing, you quickly turn the corner and slip against the wall, being quite as you watch uzi run past you.

panting, you can hear her yelling and running back, so you run towards the doors. and somehow, you manage to sneak past the WDF that's SUPPOSED to KEEP WATCH OF THE DOORS, but instead their too focused on their card games that they didn't notice you open and run out of the doors-

you being a FUYCKIMG IDIOT, no offense btw, requester requested (y/n) to be an idiot❤️, ran out of the bunker and hid behind a car, your back was facing the whole damn world while your front part of ur body is facing the car as you peak your head out from the car.

little did you know though, two disassembly drones were out hunting and GUESS WHO THEY FOUND? oh yea, yOu. and you didn't know that, so now, they surprised you by landing behind you and on the car.

"WOAH WHAT THE FU-" you shout as one of the female disassembly drones grabs you, who apparently isn't wearing any pants...

the female laughs a menacingly laugh. she then throws you up into the air and flies after you. obviously, you scream in fear, but then as the no pants drone flies to you, you end up stomping on her visor, causing her to yelp in surprise.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL?!" she shouts as she stops flying after you as she touches her visor.

you continue screaming as you fall down, then the pigtailed drone starts flying after you, great. but instead of immediately killing you, she catches you bridle style and looks at you.

"so, whats a pathetic little drone doing out here? your making our hunting a bit more easier" pigtails says as she starts to chuckle

out of instincts, you punch her visor as she screams in pain, dropping you, you fall onto the floor and roll away. quickly, you stand up and run for the doors, but the half naked drone catches you and flies off with you in her grasp.

you cant escape, is this the end of you? of course not your the main character, tho main characters can die, not you cause your amazing❤️🤸‍♂️

as the half naked drone carries you to the dead drone spiral, her other murder companion catches up to her and flies along with the no pants drone thats caring you.

as the both of them land, you fall out of the drones grasp and roll away. you end up coming to a stop when the pigtailed drone steps on you, looking at you with her hands on her hips.

"so" she starts, taking her leg off of you and picking you up by the collar of your shirt. "i'm gonna ask you again, whats a pathetic little drone doing out here making our hunting a bit easier?"

"uhh... well- i was about to get murdered by one of my friends and uhh-" you say as the pigtailed drone looks at you confused

"your friend was gonna murder you? i mean, i don't really care" she says as the walks away "v? wanna take care of 'em?" pigtails ask's the half naked drone that's appeared to be named V

"righto J!" V said as she menacingly chuckles as she looks over at you like your food, uh oh-
-
-
-
a/n: sorry this took so damn long and seemed so short, i got a tiny bit lazy- but oh well, anyways, ye-

words: 681