thirty one

"Right .. what i was going to say," she said while looking away from him, "well, where do I start?"

"Anywhere, but if you start telling your life story, then I'm kicking you out."

She chuckled a little and then thought for a moment, and tried to gather all of her thoughts. The carriage ride itself seeming to be going slower than it usually did.

"You confuse me, greatly."

He resisted the urge to laugh at her words. Was she really planning to start off her explanation like that? He managed to not offer up his opinion though. He really did want to see where she was going with this after all.

"You, in every sense of the word, kidnapped me, and it doesn't help with the fact that you're evil too. Dead set on your goals to create and enhanced human being without so much as any regard for human life."

She finally looked at him then. Better to just say it.

"But even so... I ended up falling in love with you. I like how you walk with confidence and aren't afraid to put someone in their place when their wrong. And how tease me without being an asshole. Your experiments, though incredibly disturbing and inhumane, mean something to you. You have a goal and you want to achieve it. Oh ... what am I saying?"

She sort of laughed to herself, "the actual truth is. I just love you. I could make any excuse and there are a billion reasons not to, but I honestly don't care what others think. Besides, it wasn't like I was making any friends to begin with..."

Dottore did not expect this. Truth be told he honestly thought she was going to tell him that she wanted to try to go to the main city of Snezhnaya again, or hell, that wanted a new bed or wanted more stuff added in her room. He even played with the thought that she wanted to try an experiment too.

"You love me?"

He tilted his head to the side and questioned her lightly.

"I do."

He playfully smirked.

"You really do?"

"Absolutely."

"What if I wanted to clone you later on?"

"Clone away."

"If I wanted to hold your hand?"

"Hold it then," she held out her hand to which he gladly took, his fingers then lightly intertwining with her own.

"If I wanted you to be with me at all times? Even when I'm in my lab?"

"Sure, though I definitely will not he looking at your experiments," she could feel his grip tighten on her hand, and she returned the gesture by a light squeeze of her own.

"If I wanted to pull you in closer than before?"

"I don't see why not," she answered as he tugged her forward.

"If I wanted to place a hand on your hip?"

"You did it before," she said with a laugh as he moved his free hand to lay against her side.

"If I kissed you?"

"Not with that mask on."

She waited for him to do something, anything, and he eventually pulled his hand away from her hip to move the mask away from his face.

His eyes .. they really are such a dangerous color of red. Like blood, threatening and fear-inducing.

She was absolutely mesmerized by them.

"I'll ask again ..."

His words lulled her in.

"Will you love me, if I kissed you?"

"Of course."