twenty four

"Then you won't be, and... neither will your brother."

His words played in her head repeatedly. Did he mean what he said? She thought back to all the conversations she had with him. Yes, at the beginning he deceived her in his true intentions. But he never once lied to her.

He told her the truth about her sister and even gave her her memories back.

He showed her what he would do to her if she didn't listen or ran away.

During her whole time here the only thing he has ever done was tease her and make her nervous.

It was plain obvious that his research and experiments were borderline mad, and at the end of the day he's just trying to accomplish something that many never even tried. While, of course, having no regard for human life whatsoever.

She threw herself onto her bed. Her arms covering her eyes as she let herself think everything over.

Everything that has happened to her and will probably happen to her.

As she laid there and let her thoughts run wild. The night slowly waned on. And as it was getting late, in Dottore's room, she could hear him open his door and close it shut as he usually does after a long day in his lab.

He was back earlier than usual though.

Getting up from her bed, she could briefly hear him moving around his room, probably getting ready for bed.

She had a small moment within herself to knock on his door. She was close to it after all. All she would have to do is raise her hand and gently knock on the door with her knuckles.

Though, if she did that and he answered ...

She wouldn't know what to say. How would she even start the conversation? She didn't even know why she wanted to see him in the first place.

She let out a small sigh in the end and turned around. Her back facing the door as she lightly leaned into it until she found herself sliding down to the point she was sitting on the floor and using Dottore's door as support.

"I don't know what to do anymore..."